Related:
Create New Tag
Travis the fat Travis the fat
1/4/2012 6:43 PM

i've been riding for about a year and only know two or three other guys that ride....my brother and my neighbor, lol, i'm a beginner/intermediate rider and i'd love to find some other riders in tampa just to bomb around with at local spots, whether you're worse then me or better than me, i don't care, just hit me up with a message-y thingymabobber or something, i live next to Plant high school and i ride around britton plaza and plant, but i go just about everywhere in tampa, so local riders, if you're out there, and i know you are, let me know so we can meet up

dude, turn the T.V. down, i can't taste my macaroni

swirley809 swirley809
1/4/2012 6:56 PM

go to the skatepark on wednesday and sundays, you'll meet a ton of people and have a great time and as a bonus a lot of the profile team usually hits it up. tampa has a great scene.

Travis the fat Travis the fat
1/5/2012 10:11 AM
swirley809 wrote:

go to the skatepark on ...more

i do go to spot on occasion, i'm not much of a park rider though, but i am interested in seeing the new course, it looks bretty badass, i'm mainly looking for some guys to ride with just around the neghborhood though, i've met a few people at spot though, plus, when zack or spencer are there, it's a blast to see them ride, haha

dude, turn the T.V. down, i can't taste my macaroni

swirley809 swirley809
1/5/2012 12:36 PM
Travis the fat wrote:

i do go to spot on ...more

word, the new course is pretty sick to ride, and yeah to bad zack moved back up north.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP