Related:
Create New Tag
HenHouseSuprise HenHouseSuprise
2/5/2011 11:12 AM

i know there isnt a big central florida fallowing, but here in kissimmee its getting A LOT better :-)

the new lakeside skatepark will be done in march

meetups are weekly

there is also a dirt park build underway.

im going to post pictures of the local spots.

if you are near kissimmee and have time to help, time to ride, or anything else you can give to the cause its all appreciated.

fear does not exist in this dojo, does it? NO SENSEI!! pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?? NO SENSEI!! defeat! does not exist in this dojo, does it? NO SENSEI!!

2/12/2011 7:11 AM

got hit on my bike in a hit and run yesterday. fucking cunt tried to run me over to get away too.

fear does not exist in this dojo, does it? NO SENSEI!! pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?? NO SENSEI!! defeat! does not exist in this dojo, does it? NO SENSEI!!

bmx321 bmx321
2/13/2011 9:23 PM

hey i live in florida

"fuck chicks"
"get tricks"

2/14/2011 2:33 PM
bmx321 wrote:

hey i live in florida

cool, me too. but i live inland....

I FOUND THE GUY THAT HIT AND RUNNED ME the investigation is ongoing right now. i hope to sue the mother fucker.

2/26/2011 9:11 AM

46 days until my homies from philly come down here on a BMX road trip. we will be throwing down all over town. i got a film crew. if you have the balls to throw down, just let me know here. ill detail you then.

mattymonster77 mattymonster77
4/18/2011 10:02 AM

yo, im coming from greenville, to orlando/kissimmee area, and id be down to meet up and ride.

Girls_and_bikes Girls_and_bikes
6/27/2011 9:30 PM

yo i live in kissimme and actualy in lakeside i know just about every rider from kissimmee to saintcloud so if you still need help for sum build of trails i can shake on it i can get at least 10 riders to come help out....fb me and il inbox my number...jordanquevedo@yahoo.com

jake legend jake legend
1/1/2012 6:52 PM

Aye i just moved here im tryin to ride with you guys.

hit me up on FB

jake taylor

Pools and beers.

Robert_Gillis Robert_Gillis
1/3/2012 11:14 AM

Hey bro just moved by lakeland from greenville, went to vans and osc already, I heard vans is closed now? And you know anything bout the trails @ skate 27? Also send me yur link to fb so we all can shred somethin out yur way

jake legend jake legend
4/19/2012 3:56 PM

Yo still tryin to ride!

been riding at the small park on simpson RD pretty fun

hit me up!

FB

Jake taylor

Pools and beers.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP