btn
btn
1 of 6
Related:
Create New Tag
ridebmxnc ridebmxnc
12/4/2009 8:28 PM

So kelly was the first to step up to the plate and get onboard with a dedicated q&a thread.

A little bit about kelly...

Kelly is on the eastern pro team, and also rides for DC shoes and staff bmx. All around shreader, go search some of his stuff on youtube, you'll be impressed. Kelly recently moved to pro-town usa to set up camp and start killing it with the north carolina scene and were all glad to have him.

I had the privilige of meeting kelly for the first time at the eastern death of fun premiere in october where the man did a flair in a gorilla costume (head and all) and it literally blew my mind. Keep in mind I was pretty drunk myself and shouldn't have been riding, but it was epic none the less. Ill post up a pic of said gorilla flair tommorow when I pull it off facebook.

That being said, send out some questions and don't be retarded.

Kelly the floor is all yours...

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

sunday color. sunday color.
12/4/2009 8:31 PM

Hey i was wondering, do you remember the first poster you put on your wall of a bmxer?

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

wesleytramel wesleytramel
12/4/2009 8:32 PM

hey kelly i was wonderin what is it like to be a complete ripper on a bike? and whats your favorite trick? and also who do you look up to?

bmx24 bmx24
12/4/2009 8:41 PM

How is it like to be sponsored by Staff-bmx? What do you get? Do you ride the incline club at all?

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

sunday color. sunday color.
12/4/2009 8:43 PM

Also, what is your favorite bmx forum?
Vital, TCU, BMX Forum?

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

Ressler711 Ressler711
12/4/2009 8:43 PM

What was the feeling you got when you felt you were finally good enough to get sponsors? Did you brag about it to people who don't bmx (I know I would) How does it feel to tell family members that you ride bikes for a living? Whats your day by day inspiration to try new things?

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

AndySubrosa8 AndySubrosa8
12/4/2009 8:50 PM

Did you try and become sponsered or did it just happen?? if u tried wat was the hardest part of tring to become sponsered?

abod abod
12/4/2009 9:56 PM

how do you feel about me being the kid in the green shirt on top of the subox in the sequence of you doing the fakie to frontflip?

http://www.vitalbmx.com/photos/features/Kelly-Bolton-Fakie-Front-Flip,11642/Kelly-Bolton-Fakie-Front-Flip,5026/Losey,112

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

keane_str_2112 keane_str_2112
12/5/2009 1:04 AM

When you come off of a serious injury (I.e: when you broke your shoulder)
Do you come back, harder, better, faster, stronger? Always?

If somthing crazy happen, like a stupid law was past saying that...
"Kelly Bolton is no longer alowed to ride BMX bikes, he may only ride fixed gears!"
What would you want to be known as in the BMX community?
And would you break the law and still ride?

Keep Killin it!!

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

aznsbmx? aznsbmx?
12/5/2009 2:11 AM

hey kelly, how do you feel towards all the noobs hating on eastern?

Liam163 Liam163
12/5/2009 5:33 AM

Hey Kelly. What made you first want to take up BMX? and is there any stand out moments in your career that you always remember?

Thanks.

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

Kelly Bolton Kelly Bolton
12/5/2009 6:47 AM
sunday color. wrote:

Hey i was wondering, do ...more

It was a long time ago but it was a poster of van homan.. then chris doyle. Two of my fav riders ever.

12/5/2009 6:50 AM
wesleytramel wrote:

hey kelly i was wonderin ...more

Haha well I have yet to reach my own standards as a ripper but thanks for the compliment. My favorite trick has to be Tabletops or flairs... i still cant decide which feel better. I look up to a lot of people... there are so many good riders... Van Homan will be forever looked up to but lately its been MIrra... he is nuts.

12/5/2009 6:52 AM
bmx24 wrote:

How is it like to be ...more

Staff is an awesome company full of awesome people. Being a west coast guy i didnt expect them to hook it up but they were pumped. I usually just get parts and nic nacs. I have ridden incline club but i need to go more. Incline club is sick.

12/5/2009 6:54 AM
sunday color. wrote:

Also, what is your ...more

umm probly any comeup forum.. the things people say on there are amazing.

12/5/2009 7:00 AM
Ressler711 wrote:

What was the feeling you ...more

I kinda just fell into having my first sponsor. I was the lucky end of someone unfortunately getting hurt and there was Eastern backin me up. A lot of people are sponsor worthy... to be "good" enough doesnt exsist in our sport. Its just how you get out there and turn peoples heads. I dont brag.. I try to stay modest and not get over my head. Sometimes I wonder why im sponsored haha there are sooo many good riders. My family is real supportive. They do all the bragging for me haha. New things come into my head every second. People just laugh at my ideas but once and a while they work. I push to find what nobody has done before.

12/5/2009 7:02 AM
AndySubrosa8 wrote:

Did you try and become ...more

I was fortunate enough to fall into a lucky situation with all my sponsors... and now i just rep them all day everyday. Trying is hard.. just be a cool chill dude and somethin will happen.

12/5/2009 7:05 AM
abod wrote:

how do you feel about me ...more

Hahahaha I think thats awesome!!! when am i gona see a pic of you doin the fakie frontie??

12/5/2009 7:09 AM
keane_str_2112 wrote:

When you come off of a ...more

When i get hurt I sit around and my mind just goes crazy with tricks and different stuff. I come back with goals and a new passion to ride for sure. Wow thats a good question... I would want the bmx community to just remember that I chilled, I rode, and I tried to push the barrier of what is possible. Lastly I dont give a F*** about the law.

12/5/2009 7:10 AM
aznsbmx? wrote:

hey kelly, how do you feel ...more

Hahaha its all good. Noobs are like boobs... after a couple years they grow up.

12/5/2009 7:12 AM
Liam163 wrote:

Hey Kelly. What made you ...more

My dad and I rode motocross and I actually wanted to race supercross but we were poor and didnt have the money for motocross. My dad made me launch ramps and taught me how to bunnyhop and wheelie at around age 7... then i was hooked.

glub glub
12/5/2009 7:23 AM

how high can you hop?

Biggest troll.

12/5/2009 7:29 AM
glub wrote:

how high can you hop?

im not sure the inches but ive hopped up doublepeg on a ledge a couple inches above my elbow height. So prob like 4 feet or so.

ridebmxnc ridebmxnc
12/5/2009 7:41 AM

Well uve got will love beat kelly, I think he did 38 at the cary contest last month.

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

Warchol2 Warchol2
12/5/2009 7:44 AM

favorite bike colors?

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

glub glub
12/5/2009 7:50 AM

whats ure worst crash ?

Biggest troll.

SEANimal757 SEANimal757
12/5/2009 9:39 AM

how do you feel about big daddy?, if you two were to get into a fight, do you think you could take him?

12/5/2009 10:23 AM
ridebmxnc wrote:

Well uve got will love ...more

Sick. Will has got some hops fo sho.

12/5/2009 10:23 AM
Warchol2 wrote:

favorite bike colors?

Favorite bike colors are chrome, raw, black. Im not too flashy with paint.

12/5/2009 10:28 AM
glub wrote:

whats ure worst crash ?

worst crash... i really dont know... some have been really bad. I fell off a building once but i didnt hurt myself at all.. then ive fallen of a curb and broke my wrist. So its hard to say whats the worst.

btn
btn
1 of 6

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP