Related:
Create New Tag
NickMav NickMav
4/17/2011 9:03 PM
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Did this about 10 times and ate it alot, i took my foot off when i landed about 5 times. The fence was way to springy and we tried to reinforce it with that stuff in that picture but it wasnt happening. Im going to try it again and not take off my foot but i pretty much landed it for now.
D Thompson D Thompson
4/17/2011 10:11 PM

sick dude, its one thing if its a wall, but a fence? way more difficult

cupovjoe cupovjoe
4/17/2011 11:46 PM

iv'e tried fence rides before to a similar effect.

try using the fence's spingyness to your advantage by absorbing all of your pop by compressing and then popping off of it using the fence.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

NickMav NickMav
4/18/2011 4:15 AM
cupovjoe wrote:

iv'e tried fence rides ...more

i was going like mock10 up that bank and by the time i hit that fence it sprong me like 3 feet away from it thats why i kept tooking my foot off, it was insane

cupovjoe cupovjoe
4/18/2011 5:08 AM
cupovjoe wrote:

iv'e tried fence rides ...more

NickMav wrote:

i was going like mock10 up ...more

i bet!! it sounds pretty wild. thats why you have to absorb as much energy as possible when you hit the fence.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP