Related:
Create New Tag
strid3r strid3r
5/10/2013 7:54 PM
Photo

Photo
feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
5/13/2013 8:46 AM

do you have to have a special camera for those?

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

strid3r strid3r
5/13/2013 9:51 AM
feeble_to_face wrote:

do you have to have a ...more

no not really. i have a Nikon D600, but i doubt you'd need anything that pricey to capture shots like this.

all you need is a camera that can capture picutures at a decent frame rate (say 3 to 4 fps, mine is 5.5fps) and a tripod. then fire continuously through the trick the rider is doing.

then throw all the pictures into Photo shop or Gimp (i used Gimp for these, its free too) and cut the rider out of each shot except for the first one. there are tutorials on how to do it online.

Derek_Bolz Derek_Bolz
5/23/2013 10:38 PM

I didn't think the title was legit haha this is sick!

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

SoCalShreds SoCalShreds
5/26/2013 3:38 PM

Good stuff, but personally I like sequences without too much overlapping. Its easier to tell whats going on and less of a jumble of limbs. props to you though for putting in the work of cropping them all in!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP