Related:
Create New Tag
sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
10/19/2013 9:26 PM

Almost as many stairs as he has years of life haha. First one in town to ever do it. Major props to him cause the rail is pretty wobbly. wish I could have taken a legit pic of it ):

He accidentally crooked it too but ate shit coming off the end. would have been so gnarly if he landed itPhoto

Photo

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
10/20/2013 10:14 AM

That spot is perfect! damn. Props!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

andyferly andyferly
10/20/2013 3:41 PM

Damn.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
10/20/2013 4:34 PM
Brokenbmx wrote:

That spot is perfect! ...more

There's a 6 stair handrail to the right in the second photo you can kinda see it, also an 8 stair on the other side. It's a neat spot if you got some balls haha before they put the rails in, this guy I rode with 360ed & tailwhipped it years ago

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
10/21/2013 7:42 AM
Brokenbmx wrote:

That spot is perfect! ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

There's a 6 stair handrail ...more

Damn id love to ride that. that rail looks doable to me. but you never know till you get to the spot.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

ryanhewett ryanhewett
10/24/2013 4:37 PM

Badass man! What frame's he got?

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
10/24/2013 6:22 PM
ryanhewett wrote:

Badass man! What frame's ...more

S&M BTM, it's cracked though

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP