Related:
Create New Tag
bmx-crawfo bmx-crawfo
5/14/2012 11:43 PM

anyone have one? im going to get one within the next week or so, so i can bike like 40 miles on the weekends

Show us photos of your single speeds or fixies,

Or anything i should look for when buying one?

i'm just here to chill

bmx-crawfo bmx-crawfo
5/14/2012 11:47 PM
Photo and heres a photo of a hot woman so its not too boring

i'm just here to chill

Bmxican406 Bmxican406
5/15/2012 5:39 AM

Im just gonna post cause that bitch is hott, but im hopefully picking one up this summer too. Ive seen a couple older bikes i could convert for pretty cheap.

bmx-crawfo bmx-crawfo
5/15/2012 11:39 PM

haha yeah man smile i just like the idea of being able to ride for like 20-30 miles at speed, and its gonna be awesome for summer!

i'm just here to chill

Bmxican406 Bmxican406
5/16/2012 7:46 AM
bmx-crawfo wrote:

haha yeah man smile i just like ...more

I live right near a sort of hipster bike shop but the owners are cool guys, they have riding nights where they all go out on a cool ride nad check out local spots or go grab food and beers. Its actually a great way to meet hot hipster bitches.

bmx-crawfo bmx-crawfo
5/17/2012 10:44 AM
Bmxican406 wrote:

I live right near a sort ...more

that sounds awesome! wish they did that here, i just want to cruise when the suns on its way down, ha yeah, there is minimal girls around here who are into skating or bmx or things like that which sucks, we just have skanky club sluts.

i'm just here to chill

tremelo tremelo
5/18/2012 3:08 PM
giant

that is just a tensioner in back, not a derailleur.

16t spun on a Paul Word hub with 34t up front

United0Cult0

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP