Related:
Create New Tag
deepdiarrhea deepdiarrhea
4/16/2016 4:49 PM

bathtime for children. it's like 19:30 is leading people to the slaughter. screaming and crying, feet kicking, being dragged...edge of obliteration to even touch. then: get out oh hell no. i think the memory of doing exactly the same thing, even fleeing in terror before a bath, is what stays the hand of doom. (btw doom 4 woot woot!!!)

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

dave lawrence dave lawrence
4/18/2016 3:19 PM

My son has fun with bath time, and walks himself to bed every night. We just set up a routine. He also eats pretty much anything we give him, veggies and all.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

sXeBMXer sXeBMXer
4/18/2016 6:01 PM

mainstream any thing is hell on earth to me; most political correctness; "Everyone Gets A Trophy"; craft beers; pop music/culture; rap music; social media; ignorance; narcissism, people not thinking for themselves....

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

dave lawrence dave lawrence
4/18/2016 8:02 PM
sXeBMXer wrote:

mainstream any thing is ...more

I agree with a good portion of what you say, but...

...this is basically BMX social media.

Craft beers can be tasty, not sure why they would be hell unless a person doesn't drink or there are 80000 choices and you can't pick just one.

Most music sucks now, not just rap.

The rest is pretty true.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

sXeBMXer sXeBMXer
4/18/2016 8:40 PM
sXeBMXer wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I agree with a good ...more

I never thought of forums as social media...BUT, I was more referencing mainstream social media for lack of a better term....

I don't drink, but my beef with craft beers is that it is recently super trendy and fakey...mainstream...all of the sudden everyone os a beer snob, even people who did not drink beforehand. it is funny b/c I don't drink, and could really care less about drinking in general, but I think it is the pretention that comes along with it. And this is not a "Straight Edge rant", even though I am Straight Edge. I don't mind that other people drink etc...as long as they don't force it on me or expect my sympathy when bad things happen to them because of it

I like 2 rap groups: RUN DMC and Public Enemy. i have pretty much despised all other forms of rap/hip-hop....I have really tried to like it, but just can't...it is all so...well...mainstream

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

grumpySteve grumpySteve
4/19/2016 12:23 AM

Hate to say this, but my son is good as gold. We're always just messing about and smiling. He'll get himself in the bath, doesn't act up at bed time, does his homework with no problems. He is a bit of a fussy eater, but will at least try anything.

Hell on earth to me is anyone that takes things too seriously. Which I'm guilty of myself sometimes. All mainstream shit. Selfies make me want to stab people. That whole beard, tattoo's, cross training fashion that's going on (I have no problem with anyone that's genuinely into anything, it just winds me up that most people have no soul or passion to the point they just do what other people do to be "cool" and fit in). I used to listen to hip hop a lot, and there's a lot of good stuff out there. But all the commercial shit that's about now is terrible.

I should stop here actually. I could genuinely moan and complain about pretty much everything....

4/19/2016 5:26 PM
sXeBMXer wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I agree with a good ...more

haha political correctness ftw on that one. social justice is so obnoxious. some guy gets a bug in his butt about the latest thing to be offended about, and you've "massively mansplained marginalization of minorities and mothers of meager memory". sorry, i'll remember to not tell you the word "gay" is in the flintstones theme song next time, double rainbow all the way across the sky ::peace sign::

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

4/19/2016 5:32 PM

dude wicked happy for you guys though who's kids aren't losing their minds. honestly the bad part is the girl wasn't a problem in the slightest until recently (suspiciously close to after the boy was born...)

I have no problems getting her to eat, nor him. haha i posted that one particularly loud evening when they decided to yell in harmony. just wow. no idea what's getting in to her sometimes. i guess that's kids.

4/19/2016 5:36 PM
grumpySteve wrote:

Hate to say this, but my ...more

rofl whole beards and tatoos? i have to admit that's making smile. picturing a dude like "....those bastards with their massive beards 'n tattoos.... ::shakes fist::" i'm wondering how the hell they grow those things like that though i mean really. either they're older than i think, there's an injection, or they've really let themselves go for a while

i'm seeing cross training signs up everywhere too completely glad i've managed to dodge any real exposure. whatever it is, whenever there's a trend in health it's never good. like those push-up shoes from a few years back. "Exercise while you walk!!!!" walking is exercise sideways

4/19/2016 5:46 PM

::gains some perspective::

Four Four
4/19/2016 6:09 PM

This seems to be a thread about what pisses us off now. Good, I like it:

Hipsters
Emo kids
Scene kids
Current rap
Tumblr
Whores
Drugs
Pop Punk
Scene bands like attila or motionless in white or any of that gay shit
Putting the wedge on odyssey thunderbolts
Kink incite hubs
Getting shinners with deluxe pedals
Social media and how no one can put their fucking phones down
Swagfags
Damn Daniel
Hop tailwhips
Hitting my knee on barspins
Getting my ears stuck in pull over hoodies
Weeaboos
All of the modern bmx trends
Hitting my ankles on my rear axle
Hitting my knee on my stem
Tabletop/inverts because I suck at them
Modern trends in general
Jocks
Preppy kids
Girls haha
Hitting my ankle on my cranks
Lacing wheels

I could go on and on.

45 refs and counting check profile.

sXeBMXer sXeBMXer
4/19/2016 7:40 PM
Four wrote:

This seems to be a thread ...more

Hipsters - check
Emo kids - double check
Scene kids - check
Current rap - quadruple check
Tumblr - check
Whores - check
Drugs - check to the millionth power
Pop Punk - check to the millionth power
Scene bands like attila or motionless in white or any of that gay shit - Luckily I missed this???
Getting shinners with deluxe pedals - check
Social media and how no one can put their fucking phones down - check to the millionth power
Swagfags - check
Hitting my ankles on my rear axle - check
Hitting my knee on my stem - check
Jocks - double check
Preppy kids - double check
Hitting my ankle on my cranks - check

I will add:
people that steal bikes
and worse....bikers that steal bikes

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

Four Four
4/21/2016 7:13 PM
sXeBMXer wrote:

Hipsters - check
Emo kids ...more

You got the right idea man! I like this guy

Yeah thieves are the worst especially bike thieves.

45 refs and counting check profile.

grumpySteve grumpySteve
4/23/2016 1:58 AM
grumpySteve wrote:

Hate to say this, but my ...more

deepdiarrhea wrote:

rofl whole beards and ...more

It might be different over here, but everyone's got a fucking beard and loads of tattoos at the moment. And they all go to the gym, wear tight tracksuits, Nike air hauraches, and have that shitty haircut with the shaved sides. A few years ago the only people with beards and tattoos were metal heads. I've got no problem with people that are genuinely into tattoos, or beard cultivating, but they're all just sheep following the current trend.

Here's a thing that someone posted on Facebook a while ago that sums it up pretty well.Photo

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
4/24/2016 8:27 PM

I hate shit like this with a passion, yet I feel like 2% bad for how they don't cringe at how they are.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP