Related:
Create New Tag
BootyBoots BootyBoots
2/2/2010 6:27 AM

Just awful. This has to be one of the worst bands I have ever heard. It's funny because I heard them on the radio at work and I thought the lead singer was a chick. When I asked about the band and who the fuck it was, someone said there was a chick in the band. I was thinking it made sense. Then I come to find out the lead singer is a dude, who fucking sounds like a chick. I was kind of pissed this morning because I forgot my mp3 player and had to settle for the music played at the gym, and that song of theirs "Substitution" killed my fucking work out momentum. I don't know if any of you are fans of this group, but how they got nominated for a Grammy is beyond me. Thank God I stopped listening to the radio. The shit they play now is pure poison.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Drnwagn Drnwagn
2/2/2010 6:46 AM

Never forget the iPod when heading to the gym. That is more important than frickn tennis shoes man! I have literally, gone back home in the morning to get mine and then been late for work because I was not going to miss my workout!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Tommyboy Tommyboy
2/2/2010 10:16 AM

i try to start a work out route but then i just get lazy and sleep in...

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

Drnwagn Drnwagn
2/2/2010 10:52 AM

Suck it up and go!

I hear you though. I was hittin it pretty hard over the summer/fall. Gained 22 lbs, went from 174-196. Now I am sitting at 190! Just got burned out. But I also do personal training part time and I just get tired of being at the gym all the time!

Post 400!!! Look out Booty, I'm catching you!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Twisted654 Twisted654
2/2/2010 1:59 PM

It is beyond me, how any of the current main stream rap, hiphop, pop, ect. gets nominated for anything, it's all garbage. I stop watching any of the award shows because it's not good anymore.

bmxjake17 bmxjake17
2/2/2010 4:38 PM

i hated the song at the grammys drop the world it is so gay all he does is cusses and shit it gets really annoying

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP