Related:
Create New Tag
iRace
10/1/2012 8:27 PM

So, my father and I used to travel the midwest racing karts. He was pro and I was only like 9 but I was basically the shit. He made me quit when I was ten and I never stop thinking about racing again. Well, Saturday, I got to run again. It's been almost ten years since I've driven a kart, I've never driven a 125 two-stroke, never driven an offset circle track chassis with tire stagger, and it was only my second time ever on a dirt oval. We get to the track and I drive like a newb in practice (spun out like 20 times). Totally thought I was gonna get raped. Make some tire pressure and tow adjustments and I made the main and got 4th in a pro-open race and made some cash! and get this... I had the smallest engine! I'm ridiculously stoked.

4th row on the inside is where I started. Only red kart on the track. Orange helmet. #7
check it!
we were hitting 55+ mph before braking for the turns!

&feature=share&list=UUGszLyOrevMvLXit7pUI0Uw

ILIKEDIRT

sbc785
10/1/2012 8:46 PM

i tried my luck at shifter karts when i was in my middle teens, had a KX100 motor in my first kart and then moved up to a CR167 motor, i only raced locally and i sucked but i had a blast...i may get another kart and get the CRF250R kit for it, been looking at it over the last few days and i wanna give it a run around the track....should be soon it's released to the public.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP