btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
BRAKELESS-BMX14 BRAKELESS-BMX14
2/20/2010 10:29 PM

“This is out of place here (sorry mike) but I wanted to post it where it would be read. The internet is doing bad, bad stuff for BMX; anyone over 15 years old knows it. And the posting a few days ago about personal stuff going on in mine and another BMXer’s life is a new low. I’m embarrassed. I’m embarrassed that something like this would be brought to a BMX website instead of between who’s involved. I think anyone who rides a bike should be embarrassed. Anyone who goes to this website should be embarrassed. The only reason I’m writing this is because I hope to embarrass the guys below, too, if they‘re not already. I won’t post anymore or follow the comments, so they can feel free to go back to saying the same shit they’ve been spewing for the past six months. But, if nothing else, this just makes me feel slightly better about it.

Adam22: You prefaced the post about Catfish talking shit on me comparing it to TMZ because you knew it was a lame thing to do and you were sinking to an all-time low, but you did it anyways. Are you trying to be as hurtful to BMX as you can? Are you trying to see how shitty you can make it?

Catfish: It’s things like this that just remind anyone that has ever experienced you that you are sad (and judging by the comments, a lot of people agree). You could have easily got my phone number, I know Quinn has it. But no, instead of calling me and saying your piece about it to me and possibly getting the other side of the story, you posted it on the internet. That shows where you’re motivations were. Calling me would have got you no recognition. You needed to make a post about a personal thing between two people you barely know on the fucking internet. And by the way, this dear friend of yours, Cody, his daughter is 2 years old. That’s 2, not 4. And, he works 30 hours a week at a bike shop, he doesn’t own it. But, I’m sure you knew that, probably just a typo or something, seeing as how you hold him in such high regard.

Mike Brooks: You seem to have such strong feelings about this, but its funny that you’ve never called me to throw in your two cents. Well, wait a minute, I guess you have sent a couple 5th grade shit talking text messages without telling me who you were. But, other than that I haven’t heard a word out of you. Except, of course, now this stuff that I see on the come up. You throwing out bullshit comments about my diet choices which I never once pushed on anyone else, the fact that I used to live in my mom’s basement while I was traveling too much to waste money on an apt, a tattoo that I got 10 years ago, attacking farming (THAT is what‘s called biting the hand that feeds you) or whether or not I wear fucking deodorant. I mean seriously mike, I never cared much for you but I didn’t realize you were this bad. I’m not asking you to agree with my side of things, but I would ask you to at least pretend like you are an adult. You of all people, considering what you told cody’s ex the other day when she saw you, should know that this is not black and white.

James: You’re a pathetic little kid that has no clue what he is talking about.

Cody: I’ve tried to talk to you, but it’s impossible to have any kind of actual conversation with you. You won’t hear anything because you’re yelling too loud that you are going to murder me and then kill yourself, over and over again. How’s that for putting you’re daughter’s needs first? And now it’s not enough for you to try to sell you’re sob story to anyone that crosses your path, you have to take it to the internet. You think it’s hurting me but it’s you you’re hurting. You’re broadcasting personal things about the family that you supposedly love and cherish on a fucking BMX website! So since that’s the way you want to handle it, here we go. You are not a helpless victim in this thing, no matter how much you try to convince everyone that you are. Did you forget to mention to everyone how you would scream at her, calling her a whore, a lying sack of shit, a slut, and anything else you could come up with? All the while with your daughter in the room. What about leaving her alone with you’re new-born baby daughter 10 minutes after getting her home to go to the bike shop, even though you didn’t need to? Even though she was crying and scared and begging you to stay and help? What about the once every six months that she would try to go out with a few friends and you would fill her voicemail with fucked up messages within an hour of her being gone? All that when you knew that she was so fucking dedicated to you; so faithful to you. Everyone knew that about her. She is the most beautiful, most genuine-hearted person you could ever hope to meet. Anyone else would have left you a long fucking time ago. But, she tried to stick it out. All she wanted was for you to be there when she needed you, and you shit on her, time after time after time. You were fucking horrible to her and you knew it, everyone knew it. You fucked it up on your own. You deserve everything that’s happening. YOU made it all happen. You ruined the chance you guys had to be a family. You lost her years ago, way before any of this happened. She tried to hold on. She left you because of you. But now, you think that calling her everyday talking shit about me, crying, and telling her that you’re going to kill yourself is going to make her feel guilty enough to come back? That shows how much you just don’t get it yet. She has nothing to feel guilty about, you do. I didn’t steal her away or fill her head with bullshit like you try to tell people. She’s a big girl. She can make her own decisions. She gave you eight fucking years of her life hoping you would be the man you said you would be. And, for 6 of those years, I ended damn near every night I hung out with you trying to convince her that you would be that man someday. You would get 2 drinks in you, be a shithead to everyone, say some horrible shit to her, and leave her stranded all within about 30 minutes of getting to where everyone was hanging out. Remember leaving her in Columbus, 45 minutes away from home with no way back? Remember taking her shoe from her and making her walk home across town barefoot because she didn‘t want to go home at 8 o‘clock on her birthday night? And I would be stuck there with her crying on my shoulder because she had no one else to turn to. So, I would lie through my god damn teeth defending you and telling her that you loved her and that you would some day be better. You would wake up in the morning, say sorry and blame it on the alcohol, then do it all over the next night. Six fucking years of seeing that shit and defending you. There just came a point that I was done with it and in those 6 years I came to care a hell of a lot more about her than you. She came to me, I was forced to choose between two friends, and I chose her. I knew that I would give her more than you ever planned on giving her. The only thing I regret in it all is that I didn’t tell you more often that you were fucking up; that she would eventually leave you if you didn’t start treating her like a fucking human being. But, then again, it wasn’t my responsibility to tell you how to love someone. That was your job and you weren’t willing to do it.

Are you happy now? Are you happy now that kids all over the world can read about the personal issues between two white trash guys in Ohio?”

2/20/2010 10:34 PM

Personally i don't care, but i thought some of you might want to read this!

cupovjoe cupovjoe
2/20/2010 10:38 PM

shits raw. . .

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

tibug tibug
2/20/2010 10:41 PM

This is why you don't say shit when you don't know shit. I'm not going to say I believe anyone's story, even Ian's lengthy and thorough response, because it's STILL all HERESAY. Stupid stupid stupid ignorant ass fuckheads. Go back to the fucking third grade, seriously. Most kids in the 12th grade with me aren't even this fucking bad.

Anyone who got the story of this shit from the internet (facebook, or other social site) and formed an opinion based on whatever was said AND ACTED on said OPINION needs to deepthroat their exhaust pipe. Anyone heckling Catfish, anyone heckling Ian, anyone who wasn't part of the situation ripping on anyone who was part of the situation should give themselves a punch in the fucking face.

God dammit.

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

GMGuinn GMGuinn
2/20/2010 10:43 PM

What is this all about? I don't understand... as usual. They say it happens in the autumn years...

cupovjoe cupovjoe
2/20/2010 10:44 PM
[LINK TO IMAGE]

although i don't really give a shit about pro bmxers as a group the sociology of this statement is fucking hilarious.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

tibug tibug
2/20/2010 10:46 PM
GMGuinn wrote:

What is this all about? I ...more

It's about "he said, she said, they said, who said?, I said, and bringing high school drama to real life."

cupovjoe cupovjoe
2/20/2010 10:49 PM
GMGuinn wrote:

What is this all about? I ...more

tibug wrote:

It's about "he said, she ...more

highschool drama is real life unrefined. go into any lawroom and you get the same bullshit.

Bike check?

tibug tibug
2/20/2010 10:53 PM
cupovjoe wrote:

highschool drama is real ...more

I know. But when it's this blatant and public and people don't realize how they affect lives, it's just pathetic.

JL123 JL123

What is this even in response to?

GMGuinn GMGuinn
tibug wrote:

But between whom and about what??? I recognize Catfish and Ian Schwartz, but the rest of the names are beyond me. Sorries.

"Remember taking her shoe from her and making her walk home across town barefoot because she didn‘t want to go home at 8 o‘clock on her birthday night?"

Ouch...

tibug tibug
2/20/2010 10:59 PM
GMGuinn wrote:

But between whom and about ...more

Apparently Ian slept with one of Catfish's best friend's wife. Catfish went apeshit publicly (aka facebook), and so did the whole fucking internet. This is Ian's response. That's all you need to know about the situation really (actually, you don't need to know anything..but since it's already all over the internet...just remember that it's all heresay), if you want more detail, go back a few pages on vital and there's multiple threads about it.

Adam22 is the head of thecomeupbmx.net I guess, don't know the other people.

dave dynamite dave dynamite
2/20/2010 11:03 PM

i just felt the earth shake.

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

GMGuinn GMGuinn
2/20/2010 11:04 PM

OK, I see. Thanks. I can see now I shouldn't have asked. unsure + dizzy

Blake El Gingero Blake El Gingero
2/20/2010 11:06 PM

I'm confused. Is this Ian shwartz or you?

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

Dennis916 Dennis916
tibug wrote:

Apparently Ian slept with ...more

Way to go Ian

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

tibug tibug
GMGuinn wrote:

OK, I see. Thanks. I can ...more

=sick

So stupid, this whole thing.

cupovjoe cupovjoe
2/20/2010 11:10 PM
tibug wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

highschool drama is real ...more

tibug wrote:

I know. But when it's this ...more

tread lightly and carry a big stick i say. if you want to get revenge on someone you should keep it to yourself and them.

Bike check?

GMGuinn GMGuinn
2/20/2010 11:11 PM
tibug wrote:

=sick

So stupid, this whole ...more

Yeah, no doubt...

StreetSkeet StreetSkeet
2/20/2010 11:13 PM

Shits deep fo sho.

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

JL123 JL123
2/20/2010 11:17 PM

and this is in response to what?

tibug tibug
2/20/2010 11:18 PM
JL123 wrote:

and this is in response to ...more

Read above.

JL123 JL123
2/20/2010 11:22 PM

Oh I never saw your post

2/20/2010 11:23 PM
Blake El Gingero wrote:

I'm confused. Is this Ian ...more

Nah that's Ian, I got it off TCUB

Twisted654 Twisted654
2/21/2010 8:54 AM

This has gotten out of hand. It's stupid to be hating on what happened between Ian, the girl and her husband, that's there business. None of us know what happened and we are not involved in it anyway so it's not our place to know.

Though Catfish's antics during this are fair game. It was really low for catfish to bring this to the internet. He's not involved in what happened at all. Does he think he is doing the guy a favor by bring his entire life to the internet? I really doubt that guy wants any of us to know whats going on with this. So way to catfish making the whole situation worse for those actually involved.

Twisted654 Twisted654
2/21/2010 8:55 AM

This has gotten out of hand. It's stupid to be hating on what happened between Ian, the girl and her husband, that's there business. None of us know what happened and we are not involved in it anyway so it's not our place to know.

Though Catfish's antics during this are fair game. It was really low for catfish to bring this to the internet. He's not involved in what happened at all. Does he think he is doing the guy a favor by bring his entire life to the internet? I really doubt that guy wants any of us to know whats going on with this. So way to catfish making the whole situation worse for those actually involved.

Twisted654 Twisted654
2/21/2010 8:57 AM

Twisted654 Twisted654
2/21/2010 9:00 AM

Twisted654 Twisted654
2/21/2010 9:06 AM

spikez5 spikez5
2/21/2010 9:48 AM

I didnt read what anyone posted but Cody is the guy whos wife slept with ian if you didnt realize..

and you beat me to it. i was gonna post this, had no internet at all.

kobe bryant ready

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP