Related:
Create New Tag
ToEndTheRapture ToEndTheRapture
7/24/2013 3:07 PM

Tell me how's your summer so far!

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

andyferly andyferly
7/24/2013 3:15 PM

Banged my child hood crush and been surfing a lot lately.
No riding for me here, at least till August.

EDIT: Got a gym membership here too, I'm gonna have to stay here for another month, might as well stay in shape, I've been taking lifting pretty seriously lately.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
7/24/2013 3:21 PM

Been riding trails a shit ton and also working on a new set of trails by my house. Got over my fear of overshooting every jump so I guess that's good haha.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Topsey Topsey
7/24/2013 3:23 PM

Ummmm, Got Diagnosed with Type One Diabetes, Got put on Morphine when i was diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Had an Xray a couple of weeks back got the results yesterday turns out my Arm/Shoulder is Sublaxed not C.R.P.S so i will have to have surgery to fix that. So that's pretty much the rest of my summer fucked. I'm building up a new bike with super high tech parts, Its going to be more of a show bike, it will of course be ride-able & be ridden but i want it to just look at & drool over whilst i do rehab on the shoulder.

7/24/2013 3:27 PM
Topsey wrote:

Ummmm, Got Diagnosed with ...more

Sorry about health and shoulder. But when do we expect a bike check Topsey!

Topsey Topsey
7/24/2013 3:35 PM

Around my 26th Birthday in October (15th) I have lots of parts on there way right now, End of August there will be some more & then basically its the big save for the Wheelset!

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
7/24/2013 4:37 PM
Topsey wrote:

Around my 26th Birthday in ...more

Yo topsey when you get ya surgery and your all sorted and healed up I reckon we should get some of the uk riders on here, all get together somewhere and make a vital uk rider edit, some riding / filming / chilling / partying. what dya reckon next spring/summer? I'd be up for that.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

Life is a Dive Life is a Dive
7/24/2013 4:47 PM

Much to hot for doing anything......

Gravity sucks

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
7/24/2013 4:59 PM
Life is a Dive wrote:

Much to hot for doing ...more

Amen to dat, sunrise & sunset sessions only, for the foreseeable future away.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
7/24/2013 5:02 PM

The weather was alright for 2 weeks a while ago and I got to ride, now it's back to the normal weather so that's shit.

Haven't been up to much besides a lot of GTA San Andreas and CounterStrike Source

I'm gonna need bigger bars

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
7/24/2013 5:20 PM
K_A_N_E_ wrote:

The weather was alright ...more

you play on pc?

so do i!!
counter strike is boss

whats your steam?

mine is [Whoa]Non-Descript Username

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

Topsey Topsey
7/24/2013 6:01 PM
Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Yo topsey when you get ya ...more

Totally down for that! There was talk about doing it a little while ago but then all the shit with my shoulder & it just didn't happen. Would be cool putting out a Vital UK Members edit. Wonder what they Americans would think of it haha. Like you said little bit of street maybe go to a couple of Indoor Parks (I Really want to go to Rampworx) I could talk to a couple of my "pro" Friends & see if we could meet up with them for a sesh. smile

Four Four
7/24/2013 7:39 PM

Did you see Hawthone Heights at warped?

My summer is boring, hot my cranks broke so i haven't rode much. Working on building my bike and chilling. Fall is gonna be great though. I've learned flat 3s and almost got hop bars.

BQ: I thought they only did this on yahoo answers haha. Uhh shit I've listened and have so many favorite songs right now. I've been listening to a lot of Taking Back Sunday lately. Favorite song is Sorry You're Not A Winner by Enter Shikari.

45 refs and counting check profile.

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
7/24/2013 8:49 PM

Ies been too hot for much. but ive been watching my nephew everyother week to get some extra money and got new forks and a new front wheel (cult forks and demo hub laced to demo rim. ) and painted my bike blue to black fade(ill post pics after i get my cranks) i also bought a laptop so i could get back into photography and video editing. and of course so i could update my website... and i learned flat 3's.. i also built a grind box to mess around on. not much riding.. sucky little story i spent a day at the skatepark flirting with a chick and just trying to impress her then right after i asked for her number she mentioned maybe going to the bar later so of course i mentioned the fact that i was only 16 and turned out she was 22.. that sucked... also just had my wisdom teeth out... alot of stuff.. and sorry for how out of order this was lol

i dont really have a favorite song right now. ive been listening to alot of avenged sevenfold but i normally listen to rap but ive been hooked on metal and cant even listen to rap anymore, but i dont know many of the songs since i just use pandora.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

G-LandRider G-LandRider
7/24/2013 10:05 PM

i went to warped and a hollywood undead concert. i got a picture with the amity affliction at warped. when i was watching bmth there was a huge circle pit and it was fun. at hu i got to meet the singer of escape the fate and got a picture with him. overall my summer has been great so far

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/24/2013 10:26 PM

@Four I liked going on YA. I didn't see them, my friends dragged me arounwhistling d. To be honest never listened to them, are they any good? I only got to see the cool kids bands like BMTH, Memphis Mayfire, LMTF, The Swellers (great band), and CTE and others. And yep just waiting for fall. I looked up how much a ticket to ohio was, and it's too expensive.

@Deviant ready for their new album? Gonna see them in October! Funny story too.

@G-Land Loved BMTH man when they played. Wished they would have played Seen it all before. The Las Vegas crowd was kinda bad but that's because it was HELLA HOT.

I wonder what bloghogs has been up too.... whistling

Four Four
7/24/2013 10:36 PM
ToEndTheRapture wrote:

@Four I liked going on YA. ...more

I went on YA alot but I don't much anymore haha. That sucks. Yeah man! Hawthorne Heights is one of my favorite bands. The first two or three albums are fucking awesome. I can listen to them all the way through. They're actually from Ohio not too far from me. I liked BMTH to be honest I feel they're really repetitive now. The first album was pretty good though. Warped was awesome during 2005-2008. Yeah I doubt it's worth the price aha ohio isn't that great.

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
7/24/2013 10:50 PM

blew out my front hub. other than that still horrible!

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

G-LandRider G-LandRider
7/24/2013 11:27 PM

@ToEnd when i saw memphis may fire they were great they got the crowd really pumped. bmth had a wall of death too

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

K_A_N_E_ K_A_N_E_
7/25/2013 5:49 AM
K_A_N_E_ wrote:

The weather was alright ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

you play on pc?

so do i!! ...more

Yeah I'm playing GTA on my laptop since it can handle it.

Counterstrike is also really fun, AWP all day every day.

My steam is KaneF15, I'll add you

I'm gonna need bigger bars

DeviantBMX123 DeviantBMX123
7/25/2013 7:09 AM
ToEndTheRapture wrote:

@Four I liked going on YA. ...more

truthfully didnt even realize they had a new album coming out.lol like i said i normally listen to rap and just recently started to listen to more metal. im trying to get tickets for the chicago show and talk my parents into letting me go to chicago. my neighbors go every other week so hopefully i can work something out with them.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

Life is a Dive Life is a Dive
7/25/2013 11:59 AM

Tried to ride today, after half an hour just went home all wet and shit......much to hot.....

Gravity sucks

SickDude SickDude
7/26/2013 9:30 AM
Four wrote:

Did you see Hawthone ...more

I have been blasting red flag by billy talent, that gets me pumped

My summer has been rad. Just rode the whole time and slept

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

chad88 chad88
7/26/2013 10:10 AM

so far ive been riding getting small injurys and sleeping rn i have a broken or sprained finger from bar spins hoping its sprained so i can ride again soon , last week i took a brutal stem to knee so i was out for a couplle days and before that i pulled a muscle in calf

Four Four
7/26/2013 10:11 AM
SickDude wrote:

I have been blasting red ...more

Haha nice. I also like Billy Talent, pretty sure the first album was my favorite.

Topsey Topsey
7/26/2013 1:07 PM

Cast Off The Crutch That Kills The Pain
The Red Flag Waving Never Meant The Same
The Kids Of Tomorrow Don't Need Today
When They Live In The Sins Of Yesterday

I have to admit i quite like Billy Talent haha.

7/26/2013 8:36 PM

Feels like I'm missing out on a lot of good bands

Four Four
7/26/2013 8:54 PM
ToEndTheRapture wrote:

Feels like I'm missing out ...more

I listen to a lot of music, it's something I do besides ride usually in my spare time so I know quite a few bands haha.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/28/2013 4:36 PM

Working, riding my road bike, and a RARE bmx session. I think tomorrow will be a good time on it.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
7/29/2013 11:22 PM

Didn't do much this summer. Tried to learn as many new things as possible. Attempted lots of switch/oppo tricks. Helped local dudes and people fix up their bikes FREE OF CHARGE cause I'm a nice person when it comes to that. I have honors English summer work that I still gotta finish up this week before school starts in 2 weeks. Played GTA for the first time, and played the original GTA IV and some of GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned. My fob cousin came over to America and he's REALLY bad at math and he's going to be a sophomore at a private school cause his parents are rich. I'm REALLY worried for him cause he seems to have ADHD, depression, and some other things that affect his life. Apart from everything else, I attended temple this summer cause I have free time now and my parents make me go. Yeah, enlightment. Whoo. \m/,

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP