Related:
Create New Tag
isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/14/2013 1:50 PM

So all summer, I had to read 2 books, analyze them, and then read 9 articles and write an essay about those articles, including an extra source of your once. So I have gone through a quarter of one book and still have one book, and I have already read all the articles and prompt for writing but I have not really started or found one of my own sources. The books are Lord of the Flies and To Kill a Mockingbird. At this point, all I think I can do is read till I die and try to finish my essay before 11 tonight. I must have 2 drafts to the essay too. One crappy one and one nicely revised one. Advice anyone? And yes, I need to get the fuck off of here of course.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

Four Four
8/14/2013 2:28 PM

School is fucking lame.

45 refs and counting check profile.

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
8/14/2013 2:46 PM

Get to working haha, i procrastinated on all my papers this semester, i did them all the last two days i had. the best thing to do it shut yourself in and get rid of all distractions, i finished my 25 page term paper in two days by doing that.

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

andyferly andyferly
8/14/2013 2:48 PM

I had to read 3 books.
Read 150 pages in one day still got to read another 160 or so.
And got 2 books left.
School starts in a week.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Aav1996 Aav1996
8/14/2013 3:36 PM

Lord of the Flies and To Kill a Mockingbird??? I read those freshman and sophmore year and the teacher mocked us by how bad our reading level was.

Lord of the Flies It's a society of kids who live on their own because they crashed on an island and they made tribes. at the end a navy ship picks them up. Talk about the symbolism and foreshadowing,

To kill a Mockingbird is about doing what's right and treating others with respect no matter their skin color. BAM there you have your 2 essays.

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
8/14/2013 7:44 PM

TKAM? Hahahahaha fuck that shit. Its boring as fuck & just fyi its fairly easy to bullshit your way through it if you read every 5 pages.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/14/2013 8:38 PM

Well, as of right now, I'm about to finish my essay, have my sister check it over cause I suck big dicks at English. And then I'll try to read one and a half books by 11 or 11:30. and I'll Sparknote as well and read tomorrow early morning.

Latest Bike Check/Update

sketchytravis sketchytravis
8/15/2013 1:55 PM

don't read shit, figure out what youre going to write about and then google about that part of the book

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

Chrisaustin Chrisaustin
8/15/2013 2:06 PM
sketchytravis wrote:

don't read shit, figure ...more

Ha... they will probably quiz him on the rest of the book too. think about that.

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

Aav1996 Aav1996
8/15/2013 4:43 PM
sketchytravis wrote:

don't read shit, figure ...more

Chrisaustin wrote:

Ha... they will probably ...more

Copy baby.... Copy!!!! whistling That's what classmates are for wink

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/15/2013 8:12 PM
Chrisaustin wrote:

Ha... they will probably ...more

You're right. I asked my English teacher which I'm taking 3rd and 4th term and so I have until Tuesday after school until I take a multiple choice test and possibly a timed essay some other time. The only summer homework I ever get is from English Honors. I'm taking US History AP next year and I'm gonna have to do summer homework for that this next coming summer. Fck....

Latest Bike Check/Update

dave lawrence dave lawrence
8/18/2013 2:59 PM

Put in the work and actually try in school.

I slacked off and am kicking myself barely making ends meet while friends who tried own houses, really nice cars, boats, 4 wheelers and so on, and I BARELY was able to afford paying a 15k car off in 6 years and RENT an apartment.

I couldn't afford to live on my own.

Seriously, put in the work, get the benefits. You will not HOPE that your bill will be covered, you wont have to live off 30 bucks a week for food, and you won't be worried about running out of gas.

Also be smart with your money. Save at least HALF of what you make now, while you don't pay rent etc.

Think how great it would be to be smart, and say, 5 years from now you have 10 grand put away? Pretty sweet huh?

DO IT UP.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

SoCalShreds SoCalShreds
8/18/2013 3:47 PM
dave lawrence wrote:

Put in the work and ...more

This is the real deal. Put in work in HS to get the high gpa. then go to college, (thats where im at now) then make boat loads of cash

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/19/2013 11:48 PM
SoCalShreds wrote:

This is the real deal. Put ...more

My mom really wants me to join an extracurricular activity and club for it will make my college application look way better than being lazy in high school. I want to take tennis and some kind of club, even though I honestly don't wanna do shit.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP