Related:
Create New Tag
gogeorge gogeorge
3/16/2020 2:33 AM

I wanna buy a new set of cranks for my dirt jump bike. However I don't know from which website to buy and if I do find some crank arms I don't know if they will fit my bike. I attached a picture of what my crank looks like.

Back when i had a bmx, it was way easier finding bmx parts online smile)

Photo

dave lawrence dave lawrence
4/1/2020 2:22 PM

Any local shop to you should be able to help you out-failing that you might be able to get a new bottom bracket (I assume yours is a square taper crankset) you COULD go to a BMX setup fro cranks.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

yeahdude yeahdude
5/10/2020 6:36 AM

Looks like you need a crankset and sprocket. A pic of the bottom bracket shell will be more helpful, I can't identify that frame. Might be euro but some mtb/road bikes use other press fit stuff too. Also not sure on the width. Probably standard. Anyways yeah more pics.

I use albes.com (Michigan USA) empirebmx.com (Texas USA) and sourcebmx.com (Hastings UK)

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP