Create New Tag
cardambass cardambass
5/2/2012 9:29 PM

yup

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

Dee Hos Dee Hos
5/2/2012 10:11 PM

its gonna suck

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

metalheadification metalheadification
5/2/2012 10:32 PM

i like the kinda futuristic theme but why in the fuck are they using treyarch's platform instead of infinity ward? dumbasses.

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

Bmxmasta249 Bmxmasta249
5/2/2012 11:03 PM

not stoked. zombies is fun i hope.

Bmxican406 Bmxican406
5/3/2012 8:28 AM

Theres too much going on in this game now with all the little robots and vehicles... Its also too fast paced. Im facing from the whole COD line quick it started great but died down. Battlefield seems like my new game.

carryongrinding carryongrinding
5/3/2012 8:42 AM

call of duty is wank

GT BMX forever fuck you haters!

carjakester carjakester
5/3/2012 9:36 AM

Call of duty hit its peak at mw2, now its just going downhill

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

Night Light Night Light
5/3/2012 10:10 AM

COD did make a small come back with mw3. Black ops was pretty shitty.

Black Ops 2 just seems like it's going to be a horrible game. I will probably only buy it because so many of my friends are diehard COD players and we've been playing together for roughly 4 years.

Halo 4, is the only game I am looking forward to this year.

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

Rstar Rstar
5/3/2012 12:28 PM
carjakester wrote:

Call of duty hit its peak ...more

this, if black ops would have upped the bullet damage it would have been good

parkrat.

Bmxican406 Bmxican406
5/3/2012 1:07 PM
Night Light wrote:

COD did make a small come ...more

Ill probs buy halo 4 so ill see you online

JustRideBMX JustRideBMX
5/3/2012 1:44 PM
Night Light wrote:

COD did make a small come ...more

Bmxican406 wrote:

Ill probs buy halo 4 so ...more

Dido. Stoked for its release!

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
5/3/2012 2:12 PM

The only decent Call of Duty's were 1, 2, and 4. All the others were shit. I'm a Battlefield fan, myself.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Verde. Verde.
5/3/2012 3:34 PM

i aint fuckin buying this, battlefield it is

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

RxGrimReaper RxGrimReaper
5/3/2012 4:45 PM

Battlefield isn't that great. Its too clunky. Infinity Ward is awesome. Treyarch blows ass. Besides a few OP guns in MW3 it is one of the best CoDs. If you don't like MW3 its probably cause you are bad at it. :3

Verde. Verde.
5/3/2012 5:25 PM

i like the slow gameplay or battlefield. i might get bad company too

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

cardambass cardambass
5/3/2012 5:29 PM

who knows, it could be pretty cool, but probably not

im definitely looking forward to halo 4 and the new medal of honor, and for those of you who haven't played the first one, its made by the same people as battlefield and it basically battlefield but more fast paced.

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

JustRideBMX JustRideBMX
5/3/2012 10:01 PM
RxGrimReaper wrote:

Battlefield isn't that ...more

"Battlefield" and "isn't great" should never be in the same sentence. I can understand why people aren't a fan of Battlefield, but that game is one of the greatest games ever created. If you play Battlefield like you play Call of Duty or Halo, then you get shit on. You have to learn the strategy standpoint of Battlefield. For example, there has been games that I have sat in the same place simply waiting for a tank or vehicle to come my way just so I can set a mine to destroy it. I am not incredible at the game, but it takes a lot of skill and patience. Just because you don't like it, or aren't good at it, doesn't mean it's not great.

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

FOOLIEdaBARBER FOOLIEdaBARBER
5/3/2012 10:15 PM

Xbox Live 12 Months Pre-Paid Card for $45."

..COD trying to be Halo and Halo trying to be like COD.

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

Spenlard Spenlard
5/3/2012 10:27 PM
RxGrimReaper wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

"Battlefield" and "isn't ...more

This, I played battlefield 2 for so long, now I don't have it so I play cod4 (My favorite). My whole team runs right at them while I go around them by myself and get like 3 helicopters a game.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

Bmxican406 Bmxican406
5/4/2012 6:53 AM
RxGrimReaper wrote:

I consistently go 15-20 kills and maybe 7 or 8 deaths. I just dont think its a realistic shooter anymore. The fact that all it is is a bunch of dudes running around as fast as they can and shooting people is just boring. Like everyone has said, battlefield is more strategic and realistic. Even halo is slower than cod and its supposed to be laser and plasma powered guns and vehicles.

DaNokeBMX DaNokeBMX
5/4/2012 8:19 AM
RxGrimReaper wrote:

Bmxican406 wrote:

I consistently go 15-20 ...more

Halo is all about team work, when it takes half a clip to kill people you have to put yourself in a numbers advantage. I can run around destroying kids because they don't work together. There has been games I used to play with my three buddies (Two of which placed in the top 25 of over 500 teams in Team Doubles) where we won with over thirty kills over the other team. You can wreck kids if you take advantage of the weapons and parts of the map. Call of Duty is all about seeing somebody first, which is why you just run around the map. Where as in Halo you wait for them to come to you, because you know kids will run to the best weapons and "hot spots" in the game.

Edit: This is JustRideBMX by the way, I am using another computer and don't know my password so I just logged on through Facebook

Bikes Make Me Jizz

cupovjoe cupovjoe
5/4/2012 5:22 PM
JustRideBMX wrote:

"Battlefield" and "isn't ...more

agree, its way harder to play battlefield well, the amount of teamwork and strategy you need to win a game of Rush or Conquest is much more satisfying than the run and gun that cod is.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

JustRideBMX JustRideBMX
5/4/2012 8:14 PM
cupovjoe wrote:

agree, its way harder to ...more

Very true. My favorite is Conquest on Operation Metro. I love running around reviving people, such a fun game.

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP