Related:
Create New Tag
vanny vanny
6/3/2010 8:21 AM

http://f-bom.blogspot.com/2010/05/less-than-2-weeks-away-for-maple-plain.html
check it out it's going down this weekend

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

dave lawrence dave lawrence
6/5/2010 9:28 AM

Saw that dude, looks to be kinda cool. Problem for me is that Maple Plain is over an hour drive for me.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

vanny vanny
6/7/2010 4:55 AM

Yea you missed out it was a good time besides the rain but the place will be pretty cool next time you make it down this way you should stop buy

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

6/11/2010 8:59 PM

Consider it done. I hear this weekend they are putting in a pump track, which should be a lot of fun

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

vanny vanny
6/15/2010 10:46 AM

Pump track sounds like i got delayed from all the rain, but it will get done soon and Eagan is geting a face lift aswell some time this summer

pcoco ticaleb

6/15/2010 8:41 PM
vanny wrote:

Pump track sounds like i ...more

I saw that, I will definitely be out there sometime. I also got an invite to a dirt jam at Benny Polashek's place. He has some HUGE jumps in his yard.

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

vanny vanny
6/16/2010 7:12 AM

yea i heard that his stuff is dialed never been there though

pcoco ticaleb

mnsketch mnsketch
6/18/2010 12:15 AM

besides eagan and the ones ur talking about vanny, where are some good trails to ride. i just got back from being gone for 9 months without getting to ride, just been riding my neighborhood and the free bville park. too poor to pay to ride somewhere and not sure where other dirt is being built this year.

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

vanny vanny
6/18/2010 7:59 AM

http://www.interbmx.com/location.php?view=home

here you go!!!

pcoco ticaleb

6/19/2010 9:03 AM
mnsketch wrote:

besides eagan and the ones ...more

Eagan has some good non-city run trails too I hear.

Otherwise just hit all the local free parks. Mound is a good time, street in MPLS is good too. Come to st cloud sometime and hit me up and I (or some buddies) can show you around

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

BrakelessFuse BrakelessFuse
7/4/2010 10:53 AM

Yo let's get a big sesh going down sometime in MPLS or anywhere really. Us minnesota riders gotta get together.

Ride bikes.

mnsketch mnsketch
7/4/2010 11:33 AM

dave i think i still have your number from before i left for the army back in the fall of 09. i want to get some more riding in soon i got lots of training this month and also in sept. but all of august is open.

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

7/5/2010 9:51 AM
BrakelessFuse wrote:

Yo let's get a big sesh ...more

Dilly Jam, always the Sunday closest to April 20th. Usually about 40-80 riders bomb the cities.

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP