Related:
Create New Tag
Tiga Killa Tiga Killa
12/29/2015 10:10 PM

i can 180, ride backwards, 360, etc. but for some reason i cant seem to get my fakies down making my 180s pointless. please help!!!

grumpySteve grumpySteve
12/29/2015 10:35 PM

Fakie is riding backwards, so I assume you mean turning out of a 180? Try slightly over rotating the 180, land with your weight slightly over the back wheel, as soon as you start back pedalling turn your body as if to finish a 360 turning your head in that direction, turn your bars a bit, I turn them into the rotation so my front tyre slides a bit, but some people turn their bars the opposite way. As soon as you start to turn to complete the 360, stop back pedalling, lean back a bit and and pull the front end around.
I find it easier to turn out almost straight away so I still have the spinning momentum.
You might be a natural Indian giver (like me) which is where you turn out of the 180 the opposite way so try that too to see if it's easier. Once you've got it down you can try to turn the same way as the rotation. Sorry if that makes no sense :/

Practice is the only way to get your head around it though really

Tiga Killa Tiga Killa
12/29/2015 10:44 PM

that make total sense and yes i did mean turning forward from riding backwards sorry. i will give it a go tomorrow that sounds like it will help me out. thanks for the reply ill let you know how it goes tomorrow!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP