Related:
Create New Tag
Mynameistoy Mynameistoy
7/2/2013 12:25 PM

So I'm new to bmx and I don't know anything. I tried to build a bike but its all cheap parts. I know I need a frame, sprocket and rear wheel and hub. I just don't know what type or brand I new to get. I want and all around bike so if you could help me to know what type of sprocket and hub I need I'd appreciate it. And I'm on sort of a budget so cost effectiveness is important lol. Any help or advice is much appreciated! smile

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/2/2013 1:08 PM

If I were you id just buy a complete bike and just add onto it..thats kinda what I did lol

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

agcrx agcrx
7/2/2013 3:09 PM

Same I bought a fiction savage 13, I have a primo mix to demo zero and bsd front to proper rim. New American sealed bearing bottom bracket. Odi longnecks, shadow pc's,Kmc silver chain. Pretty dope.

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/2/2013 4:51 PM
agcrx wrote:

Same I bought a fiction ...more

I bought a verde eon and just added parts as i broke em bought oddysey twisted pedals then a mankind 28t sprocket and lime green kmc chain now i just got a eastern growler frame..and rant bars with odis fuckin love them grips lol but my bikes all in pieces at the moment cuz my friend took off with my stem bolt and i kinda destroyed my back rim..also i didnt know you could put sealed mid bearins...in a nonsealed bottom bracket..guess im just dumb lol

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

thejockie thejockie
7/4/2013 4:30 PM

Cop a frame and just build from there better than just buying a complete. Completes are a waste of money. Build
Your bike. Bsd subrosa skavenger we the people just throwing some brands at you. Sprocket animal profile fit hub
Bsd animal alianation cinima. Take a look at thoes brands.

chad88 chad88
7/4/2013 7:56 PM

a frame i cant really reccomed because i dont really know your size or style , you cant reallly go wrong with a sprocket but the shadow crank and bone sprocket is good and only 25 if your a begginer then you can probibly do well with some cinema complete rear

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP