Related:
Create New Tag
kisame2660 kisame2660
7/13/2013 4:20 PM

yo guys i just learned 180s but i do them with ollie or b-hop (not sure about the name) where you pop both tires at the same time and when i try it with bunny hop i just fall off the bike probably because i lose balance or i do the rotation but cant continue with fakie, i tried to do them with higher speed - still cant continue with fakie :/

Any tips? :/
I realllly want to learn them the right way i will be thankful if you help me

heres what i am doing - http://gifboom.com/x/50fa29aa

wawa011 wawa011
7/13/2013 8:25 PM

I've been trying 180s on and off for the past few weeks after giving up on them back in like march. Are you saying you do them quick and low to the ground? I find it easier to just do them that way. Whenever I try to hop higher it looks better but I almost never land them.

I remember being told not to lean to much into the spin so that I could stay over the bike for the fakie.

I still cant really fakie out of the spin yet... and I always feel like I'm not getting the full rotation.

agcrx agcrx
7/16/2013 1:16 PM
wawa011 wrote:

I've been trying 180s on ...more

Dude whip your head more and hip higher

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

wawa011 wawa011
7/16/2013 1:44 PM

Yea , i've had trouble putting two and two together. When I hop higher I topple over to one side, when I throw my head and shoulders all the way I forget to bring the back wheel up. I Gotta get out and work on that.

chad88 chad88
7/16/2013 1:47 PM

you look afraid to throw your back end harder try going just a little slower and look faster around your shoulder last land with your turned the way you roll out

wawa011 wawa011
7/16/2013 2:16 PM
chad88 wrote:

you look afraid to throw ...more

I'll try that, looking over faster should give me more momentum in the turn right? Haven't put much focus on throwing the back end because I kept hearing that the you really just have to focus on turning your head and shoulders and the rest follows. I'm more afraid of looking directly over my shoulder while in the air(idk why) so as soon as I hop and get to maybe 90 degrees I let the back end down if I'm not focusing on keeping it up.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP