Related:
Create New Tag
wesleytramel wesleytramel
5/15/2011 2:08 AM

so today and yesterday was amazing. it was all wet and damp outside so i decided to get my little rail out and put it in the street and session it and i was like imma put a 3rd peg on so i did and like i learned oppo tooths and oppo smiths on the rail like i learned the oppo smiths so weird like i would go for an oppo tooth and land in a smith so today i was like im gonna see if i can get and oppo smith and i can actually do them consistently and do oppo tooths consistently i sorta wanna put 4 pegs on and learn opp ice's haha and ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOT BUNNYHOP WHIPS! not to pedals (well i did land 1 clean to pedals.) not like clean clean but i landed pedals and my back foot slipped off but it never hit ground so it counted! lol but i can land front pedal and frame like 6/10 times. when i commit i got it. I learned em down banks smile im super stoked haha thats why im awake and 4 08 a.m. lol

COOL STORY BRO!

Shakesman69 Shakesman69
5/15/2011 3:06 AM

Cool

JarrodBmxWA JarrodBmxWA
5/15/2011 3:34 AM
Shakesman69 wrote:

Cool

Story Bro.

yeah ive got hop whips. land them more consistently than whips out of quarters and i land whip airs more that out of quarters. wierd hey.

Shakesman69 Shakesman69
5/15/2011 3:53 AM
Shakesman69 wrote:

Cool

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Story Bro.

yeah ive got ...more

Cute. So jealous. i cant get my back foot on dizzy

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP