Related:
Create New Tag
skidmark skidmark
9/9/2009 4:30 PM

ive been looking for like 20 minutes and i cant find anything on there warrantys..

i have a crack at the welds under the BB holder thing.. its not a huge crack but I feel like it may get bigger over time and its an old frame but..if I can send it back for a warranty discount or something that would help...

Kenealy Kenealy
9/9/2009 7:27 PM

email them with your name, frame, and whats wrong. they'll tell you whats up.

Animal3471 Animal3471
9/9/2009 7:31 PM

yea hit up fit but with all the kids breaking frames throwing bikes and shit not any company gives you a free frame anymore eastern doesnt value the warranty on the grims now why you think they are so cheap? and fit frames make you pay 150 for a new frame even if its a manufacturers defect

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

Animal3471 Animal3471
9/9/2009 7:31 PM

yea hit up fit but with all the kids breaking frames throwing bikes and shit not any company gives you a free frame anymore eastern doesnt value the warranty on the grims now why you think they are so cheap? and fit frames make you pay 150 for a new frame even if its a manufacturers defect

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP