Related:
Create New Tag
Dk/oldscool908 Dk/oldscool908
5/3/2010 3:33 PM

im gettin a new snafu detangler and then a new cable. should i get snafu astroglides or dk straight with london mod and knarps?

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

carjakester carjakester
5/3/2010 3:33 PM

astroglides

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

Harry95 Harry95
5/3/2010 3:34 PM

snafu lower and odyssey or sst upper

crystal meth

Nocturnal Sheep Nocturnal Sheep
5/3/2010 3:48 PM

straight cable cut in half does the same thing as the astroglides, but you can make them shorter and not have a huge amount of over hang from the cables. in my opinion i would always go the straight cable cut in half because you can add v-brake noodles if you wanted.

Dk/oldscool908 Dk/oldscool908
5/3/2010 4:51 PM
Nocturnal Sheep wrote:

straight cable cut in half ...more

im gonna use noodles so i think ill go with this

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

Nocturnal Sheep Nocturnal Sheep
5/5/2010 9:24 PM

youll need a dremmel to round the one end into a ball, so be sure not to cut it off. make sure you buy the odyssey slic cause its the only one that comes with both ends that have the knarp things.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP