Related:
Create New Tag
joltman900 joltman900
10/19/2013 10:06 AM

Hi guys i have an 07,08,09 i dont know what year it is. But it is a fit flow it yellow frame i was thinking of doing yellow blue. I wanted to blue parts like seat, cranks sprocket maybe blue stem yellow eastren hawkeye forks. So i was choosen on should i do all yellow with blue parts meaning i was going to get. Shadow Conspiracy Vultus in yellow only JR ace ebay has that color i was going blue grips, blue stem, blue seat, black pedals blue cranks, blue rims blue sprocket. I wanted to get cult leader v2 bars in blue but idk what sould i buy what do you guys think i should get. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

fitbikerider14 fitbikerider14
10/19/2013 10:15 AM

You could use this to help you decide the color. As for the bars the Shadows have 1 more degree upsweep and a little less backsweep then the Cults, but other than that just pic which ever one looks better to you.

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
10/19/2013 10:19 AM

i have the vultus. some of the strongest bars you can get

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

dmx24 dmx24
10/19/2013 10:37 AM

both bars are equally impressive but i'm a shadow whore so the vultus' do it for me..as for the forks i would never recommend running eastern..i have a bent set in my parts bin and some other parts in the trash

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/19/2013 10:39 AM

Make sure you're getting bars that are comfortable for you and have good quality. I would personally get Odyssey forks, Odyssey/S&m/Mutiny/Animal/Fit bars and just get them powdercoated the color of your frame. I've seen vultus bars not last very long plus they won't be the same color as the frame. Avoid eastern.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

joltman900 joltman900
10/19/2013 12:05 PM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Make sure you're getting ...more

Ok how would i powercoated the bars. If i do get those bars.

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/19/2013 12:17 PM
joltman900 wrote:

Ok how would i powercoated ...more

Find somewhere or someone locally that powdercoats. Its usually not too expensive. Go to home depot and get the exact color # for your frame and give it to the powder coater(s) and they should be able to match it perfectly. You might get a better deal shipping your parts to a powder coater who's not local.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

andyferly andyferly
10/19/2013 1:41 PM

Shadow Vultus are quality bars, rode a pair for a little bit and passed them on to a friend they're holding up just fine.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

BNC BNC
10/19/2013 3:30 PM

The only bars I would get from Cult are the Death rows, you already know Solid makes legit shit.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP