Related:
Create New Tag
collin86 collin86
3/23/2011 10:12 AM

that my cult chase d grips are dead after a month, and both of the ripped on the inside part, they felt so good but didnt last long. so i ordered up a pair of odsy chase hawk grips, and the nathan williams united grips(so comfy), and the chase hawks feel like shit un broken in, and i pretty much got them because they where 7$ and come with parends that cost 5$.
smile

~Stolen Boy~ ~Stolen Boy~
3/23/2011 10:15 AM

ahhh geezz thats too bad that the chase d grips wear so fast

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

collin86 collin86
3/23/2011 11:36 AM
~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

ahhh geezz thats too bad ...more

yeah they where so comfy and long. sad

swalowMY cockachino swalowMY cockachino
3/23/2011 11:38 AM

hows the united grips? i think those are my next pair

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

vanny vanny
3/23/2011 11:45 AM

that sucks bro but good choice on new ones

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

collin86 collin86
3/23/2011 11:49 AM
swalowMY cockachino wrote:

hows the united grips? i ...more

so good, my friend got some after christmas when he ordered his new bars (he has deathgrip like a motherfucker) and they ripped through yesterday. its hard to explaing how they feel, kind of like edwins/chase ds/ van homens/and odis mixed together.
im saving mine for summer when im gonna be riding everyday

collin86 collin86
3/23/2011 11:50 AM
vanny wrote:

that sucks bro but good ...more

yesir, i still got my trusty odis in my toolbox that i keep around just incase. but thought i would try something new

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP