Related:
Create New Tag
lulu4bmx lulu4bmx
7/15/2008 7:06 PM

i like to ride street wat r some lite pegs u would recommend and a front hub im tryin to find out if the vandero 2 is good for 2 pegs

PipebagBMX PipebagBMX
7/15/2008 7:20 PM

a friend who ride pure street is riding a Demo Bulimia since last year and the axle is super strong. and for pegs some light chromo like ODSY JPEG lighter, Animal Butted light, Flybikes or Shadow Litlle ones

Satanismycopilot Satanismycopilot
7/15/2008 7:23 PM

kink lights or plegs if ur not always grinding cement ledges

i like.... stuff

easternbmx55 easternbmx55
7/15/2008 7:23 PM

the shadow little ones are awesome pegs
and they're light

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

stolencheater24 stolencheater24
7/15/2008 7:28 PM

stolen slider or the odys j-peg lighter!!! there both real strong and durable...i have the stolen slider on the front and the j-peg on the back...

If there isnt a scratch on your bike your not really ridin

my myspace...add me!!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/goldeneagles28

easymoney66 easymoney66
7/15/2008 7:33 PM

animal lite

cant go wrong with the best street company

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

PipebagBMX PipebagBMX
7/15/2008 7:39 PM
easymoney66 wrote:

animal lite

cant go wrong ...more

good point right there!

xScOtTFeRdx xScOtTFeRdx
7/15/2008 7:55 PM

front hub i would say the demo bulimia or the shadow hub

dkbiker334 dkbiker334
7/15/2008 7:56 PM

shadow little ones

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

HHBMX HHBMX
7/15/2008 9:21 PM

we the people toxic...small (good though)
saves weight
strong
cheap price

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

trickbiker169 trickbiker169
7/15/2008 10:48 PM
easternrider21 easternrider21
7/15/2008 10:53 PM

shadow little ones

go ride a bike

Spymagician Spymagician
7/15/2008 11:00 PM

Odyssey J-Peg Lighters last forever. And they take a lot of abuse. I hit a lot of concrete when I ride street, and my pegs are still crispy. I'd imagine any of the cromo pegs will be strong and last a while. Check Dan's Comp for how much they weigh if that's a major concern. PS- Anti-spin pins are a must-have.

Hope this helps

Cheers

"Of course I'm not dead. I'm not done yet."

easternconspiracybmx easternconspiracybmx
7/15/2008 11:04 PM

eastern slit pegs are crazy light but i have em and i dont even notice the extra weight with them on

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

lulu4bmx lulu4bmx
7/16/2008 5:44 AM
easymoney66 wrote:

animal lite

cant go wrong ...more

PipebagBMX wrote:

good point right there!

yea thats true i love animal parts thats all im goin to be puttin on my bike

joelikesbmx joelikesbmx
7/16/2008 6:27 AM

is the fly bikes hub good for pegs???

Colony bmx 4 life!

Mr Wilson Mr Wilson
7/16/2008 6:30 AM

get the demo itll last u good latter this year tho im gettin the KHE astrel tho cant wait on that its so bad ass cool

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

SteveAM SteveAM
7/16/2008 7:24 AM

Tree Trick Sticks

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/16/2008 11:13 AM

I have demolition numchucks, or whatever one is the chromo sleeve around the alum peg.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

jsega jsega
7/16/2008 11:46 AM

so whats the deal with the axle. i am new to bikes so yes i will probably ask some dumb questions. do you need to have a strong axle or will just a standard one do

Let' s go ride bikes!

Guitar_frk Guitar_frk
7/16/2008 11:49 AM

Well there are different sizes and ya your axle will do.. i doubt ur going to be doing any crazy stuff yet.

Hi...???...

jsega jsega
7/16/2008 11:52 AM

haha ya good point. what are some basics i should start like three weeks of riding and can only 1, 3 of banks and hop stuff. i want to learn grinds and airing stuff but when it comes to airing cant do it. any pointers?

Let' s go ride bikes!

streetcrime streetcrime
7/16/2008 11:59 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

I have demolition ...more

Me too. I cut about an inch off mine and they are grinded up so bad they look like they never had a chromoly sleeve. I really could use some new pegs, I would just be embarassed to show up to the park with shiney new pegs ha ha.

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

streetcrime streetcrime
7/16/2008 12:05 PM

For street I would go with some chromoly pegs, who cares what brand... They're pegs and they get fucked up. For a front hub I would grab something with a 14mm axle. I've never had luck with the 3/8 axles, I can bend them or break them in a matter of minutes if I'm trying. I know a lot of riders are running 3/8 axles these days but I simply don't trust building my wheels around a hub that I think I'm gonna ruin.

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP