Related:
Create New Tag
blackrose blackrose
5/26/2013 1:49 AM

iv just bent me premium gnarstar sprocket does any one know if the PRIMO Analog BMX Guard Sprocket is any good or know of any good strong ones

ride or die

Topsey Topsey
5/26/2013 1:57 AM

Tree Light, BSD, Odyssey MDS, Sunday Knox, United Metro, Cult Member V2, Fit Key Guard,

The BSD & The Metro are 8mm thick & feature machining in the center to bring them to 6mm (To save a little weight)
The Tree Light is probably the most advanced of the lot its 8mm thick & inside the sprocket "spokes" are machined.
The Cult Member V.2 is 10mm! Thick, its basically the thickest Sprocket you can get right now.
The Odyssey MDS, Sunday Knox & Fit Key Guard are all Guard Sprockets so will take a serious punishing.

Any of those Sprockets will last you for a long time, they are THICK or feature a guard so you'll be safe.

andyferly andyferly
5/26/2013 2:03 AM

Tree Lite and Odyssey MDS.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Gump Gump
5/26/2013 3:39 AM

Og tree or any guard sprocket

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

jamiespadina jamiespadina
5/26/2013 4:03 AM

the primo is good if you want one with a guard or the OG tree which is zoo strong it is its own guard

The first breath is the beginning of death

Purple bike Purple bike
5/26/2013 6:48 AM
andyferly wrote:

Tree Lite and Odyssey MDS. ...more

This

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

United Bikes Rider United Bikes Rider
5/26/2013 8:33 AM

S&M Tuffman or L7

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
5/26/2013 9:39 AM

just get a well used guard sprocket. the odyssey mds. i herd the fit one was good though.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
5/26/2013 11:34 AM

any odyssey sprocket like MDS is good

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

rideforfun123 rideforfun123
5/26/2013 2:39 PM

odyessey mds or cult member v2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP