Related:
Create New Tag
BMXism BMXism
5/29/2009 12:38 AM

Yo, does anybody who knows how to do a legit ice-pick give me some good feed back?

I dialed my stalls, but slip backward when I try sliding one on small rails or slick ledges.
Am I going a bit too fast? Or am I not balanced right?

(Or both?)

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

sarkumfromindonesia sarkumfromindonesia
5/29/2009 3:48 AM

its ur balance i guess....
try not to lean back too much...
im learning it to, nice to share with someone who is also learning it, good luck.....

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

dave lawrence dave lawrence
5/29/2009 6:52 AM

Lots of practice. Icepick slides are kinda like manuals, but there is a greater chance of looping out or dropping it due to what your are sliding on...the ledge or rail could have a sticky spot and then a super slick spot, so you lean back on the sticky spot, and then fall once the peg hits the slick spot. Best advice is to keep trying em, over and over, til you get em dialed.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

GUNNER-BMX GUNNER-BMX
5/29/2009 7:24 AM

Ya im trying to learn them to and i have the some problem. Just try not to lean back so much.

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP