Related:
Create New Tag
brandon.hankinson.3 brandon.hankinson.3
6/1/2013 8:35 AM
Photo

complete i just built is on right. my bike used to be all red and orange. i might spray the forks which were originally orange orange and frame orange and get a custom wheel for back
Purple bike Purple bike
6/1/2013 8:37 AM

Cool I did the same, with all of my broken complete parts lol now I have one fully broken bike and my good bike

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

6/1/2013 8:37 AM
Photo
bike on left originally
6/1/2013 8:38 AM
Purple bike wrote:

Cool I did the same, with ...more

lol yeah i like 2 bikes it is nice to have a spare to fuck around on when u try stupid shit u dont wanna mess ur good bike up on

Purple bike Purple bike
6/1/2013 8:39 AM

Yeah that was my plan, but all my spare parts were broken

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

Four Four
6/1/2013 8:40 AM

I had two and a half custom completes a while ago but I sold most of it to get one bike with all the parts I want so now now I've got a bike some spare parts and two spare frames.

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/1/2013 8:42 AM
Four wrote:

I had two and a half ...more

yeah i plan on selling this bike i just built sometime soon and my wheels on bike on left and getting better wheels and some other stuff

6/1/2013 8:44 AM

oh and i might put some brakes on the bike maybe to fuck around with lol, its gonna be a flatland street bike lol

KaneF15 KaneF15
6/1/2013 8:50 AM
brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:
bike on left originally

That's cool!

WallmartBMX WallmartBMX
6/1/2013 9:28 AM

nice I did that but my bike was a piece of crap

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

andyferly andyferly
6/1/2013 3:42 PM

Nice, I usually sell my spare parts.
I just got a black Vandero 2 off a friend who owed me money and I'm planning to substitute it with my Marmoset, I just want to get some guard for my front hub, I'm so done with spokes bending and snapping at the bottom.
I used to ride Glands but wasn't too keen on the look.
I juts ordered 2 Denty guards (friends bike company) instead of the Odyssey ones because they're way cheaper and I know I can trust them cause 2 of my friends already ride the raptor ones.
These.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/1/2013 7:36 PM
andyferly wrote:

Nice, I usually sell my ...more

cool

jets9998 jets9998
6/1/2013 9:26 PM

fuck you wink cool wink smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile wink wink wink wink wink laughing laughing laughing shocked shocked shocked shocked sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick angry angry angry angry blink blink blink sadermm ermm ermm ermm ermm devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP