Related:
Create New Tag
animal3 animal3
6/15/2011 9:01 PM

okay so when i move my cranks my hub makes some popping noises, i noticed the hubs axle is slightly bent, therefore the driver does move a little, is this probly the issue.? the wheel is still perfectly rideable. i did notice a broken spoke the other day aswell.

animal3 animal3
6/15/2011 9:02 PM

could it just be a broken bearing?

Flocka Myers Flocka Myers
6/15/2011 9:05 PM

could be a spring or something just take it all apart when you have time

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

animal3 animal3
6/15/2011 9:06 PM

true , thanks for the feedback! i bought the wheel for 60 bucks and its pretty fresh. so either way i got a good deal

6/15/2011 9:09 PM

yea primo hub parts are pretty cheap... 10$ to profiles 60$

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO SPRINGS
6/15/2011 9:09 PM

Poppin' is usually a jacked up bearing. Never know till you pull that sucker apart.

tankbob tankbob
6/15/2011 9:34 PM

Friend had the same problem when a pawl fell out of place and was just chillin around, just take that apart and youll know whats wrong.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

animal3 animal3
6/15/2011 9:43 PM

oh snap. thas probly the problem, the driver was loose when i got it, maybe it fell out of its place.

6/15/2011 9:53 PM

take it apart!

Albe's nigglets..

animal3 animal3
6/15/2011 9:56 PM

i cant yet,, i am not at my grandparents house where all the tools are at lol

6/15/2011 10:15 PM

im fighting with my brother so i cant even use any tools... i have to go to my lbs

Albe's nigglets..

animal3 animal3
6/15/2011 10:19 PM

There's a tiny circle thing it looks like it goes to where it covers the bearings but they are all there. Maybe it was an extra??? It looks like a mini spacer. Should it be there. It was behind the whole driver

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP