Related:
Create New Tag
kevin burnett kevin burnett
4/23/2013 8:39 PM

Any strippers you stand by 100%?

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
4/23/2013 8:51 PM

None.
Except sandpaper.
Everything ive tried to strip doesnt work & im not buying the 24hr shit.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
4/23/2013 9:30 PM

It doesn't work because I think bars are powder coated and the stripper only works on paint, i just use sandpaper

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

andyferly andyferly
4/24/2013 5:16 AM

I use paint stripper only to remove the paint on the welds, I usually sand everything down with sand paper.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

SnM An1mal SnM An1mal
4/24/2013 6:47 AM

Aircraft paint stripper. it just takes several coats, and alot of time to get throught factory paint

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
4/24/2013 6:49 AM

i used this stuff called like "dads paint stripper" it was like a liquid/gel that you poured into a windex bottle and sprayed it (only worked when sprayed , when it was sprayed it turned into a foam/gell) and that shit worked amazing

zachhendrix zachhendrix
4/24/2013 11:56 AM

Most of the time you need to scuff paint or powdercoat with like an 80grit sandpaper and then apply the aircraft stripper in a heavy coat,by scuffing it you open up the paint and allow the stripper to get under the paint and work ALOT better.

sk8termatt sk8termatt
4/24/2013 3:33 PM

When I painted my bars I just sanded them down to mostly raw with 220 grit, took forever, I recommend using lower than that, but it came out fantastic, I don't believe paint stripper is necessary.

check out the bars http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Spray-painted-handlebars,1281491

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP