Related:
Create New Tag
bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 4:50 PM

so i was looking for some info on female hubs, but i couldnt quite find what i was looking for. i wanna get a pair of female hubs and both would be 3/8, is this a good idea? also, i know that with true female hubs the axle bolt screws ino the hub. so does the dropout just go between the hub shell and the axle bolts?

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

Underground Underground
1/1/2014 5:09 PM

hope this helps mate

[LINK TO IMAGE]

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
1/1/2014 5:10 PM

true female hubs, the bolt sits in the dropouts. if that's what you're asking.

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 5:12 PM

Was I kind of right though? Like to put your front wheel on for example: you'd line up the hub in the dropouts then screw in the bolts?

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

brianoob brianoob
1/1/2014 5:27 PM

Not sure about other hubs but my rear 3/8ths female hub has a bit of the 14mm axle coming out so the actual axle sits in the dropouts instead of the bolts. I don't need to run any adapters for the hub to fit in the frame.

brianoob brianoob
1/1/2014 5:29 PM
bmxfromma wrote:

Was I kind of right ...more

You can just screw on the bolts first and then just put it on the dropouts then tighten them

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 5:48 PM
bmxfromma wrote:

Was I kind of right ...more

brianoob wrote:

You can just screw on the ...more

Sweet man, thanks for the help

-HardBMX_Tim

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 5:49 PM

Wait that brings up another question, will I need 3/8 pegs front and rear? Or will I need 14mm cause of the axle?

-HardBMX_Tim

brianoob brianoob
1/1/2014 5:51 PM
bmxfromma wrote:

Wait that brings up ...more

3/8ths. They go though the bolts not the axle. I'm running 14mm pegs fine though because I lost the 3/8ths adapters.

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 6:06 PM
brianoob wrote:

3/8ths. They go though the ...more

Thanks haha I just figured I'd ask these questions before I dropped a bunch of money on shit haha

-HardBMX_Tim

ThugLifeBmxRiderz ThugLifeBmxRiderz
1/1/2014 6:09 PM

Fork goes on blot for true female

Bang Bang bmx

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 6:25 PM
ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Fork goes on blot for true ...more

Blot?

-HardBMX_Tim

Topsey Topsey
1/1/2014 6:41 PM

Fuck Vital Right Now!! It's doing it's only post 10 words of a 3 Paragraph comment!! FAAAAARRRRRKKKK!!!!!!

I give up!!!

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
1/1/2014 6:57 PM
Topsey wrote:

Fuck Vital Right Now!! ...more

Haha, this is your shortest post....EVER! Lol

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
1/1/2014 6:57 PM
brianoob wrote:

Not sure about other hubs ...more

i think thats what is called a shemale axle

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

Topsey Topsey
1/1/2014 8:00 PM
Topsey Topsey
1/1/2014 8:01 PM

Nope, Totally Not Working! This Needs To Be Sorted Out!!! I Have a FULL Explanation of These Hubs & CANNOT Post It!!!

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 8:07 PM
Topsey wrote:

Nope, Totally Not Working! ...more

Haha like I said i could use all the info I could get, don't sweat it too much

-HardBMX_Tim

Topsey Topsey
1/1/2014 8:18 PM

Nope, This hasn't worked I will P.M You all the details I wanted to Post in here!

bmxfromma bmxfromma
1/1/2014 8:37 PM
Topsey wrote:

Nope, This hasn't worked I ...more

Just post it as a comment on my. Profile

-HardBMX_Tim

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP