Related:
Create New Tag
handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
1/6/2014 3:23 PM

Making this for a friend...he wants to know how much he could sell his wheelset for
Front wheel:
Primo vs laced to female coalition hub (not sure which one, I'll ask later) both black

Back wheek:
Eclat trippin laced to primo mix 8t both black

I told him like 120 but he said that was too low so i dont know

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/6/2014 3:24 PM

Rims are straight and hubs spin fine

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/6/2014 3:41 PM

Pics?
if everything looks solid and fairly new, maybe $100 for the rear and $60 for the front. Imo, if he swapped the rims around and was selling them as a set, he would probably be able to get $20 more.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
1/6/2014 3:44 PM

Try $150 if they're in good condition, for the pair. Tell him to throw them on craigslist/FB/on here for like $170 OBO, that way he has room to play with when a potential buyer asks if he can do any lower.

1/6/2014 8:22 PM

Cool, I'll try and get some more pics of the wheels.

You guys think i should buy them? I'm interested in them but i think the eclat has a pinned seam so not sure on it

Murica bike check

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/6/2014 8:27 PM

Tell him to swap the rims. My friend had trippins and warped them to the point where a 2.10 tire would rub his frame. If it is a pinned seem, its a damn good one. Either way, id switch the rims around. Sounds like a solid wheel set.

Edit: that makes the trippin sound bad. He never tightened his spokes when they stretched. So thats why he warped them lol.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

ii Krxfted ii Krxfted
1/6/2014 8:54 PM

2 Big macs, Dirty french fries, A Goat, and a sock with a pringle in it that i stole from a smelly guy behind CVS..

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP