Related:
Create New Tag
snobmx snobmx
7/10/2009 10:23 AM

since odsy directors are bent how do u angle your bars do u do it as if normal or no?

If You Can't Find Something To Live For, You Best Find Something To Die For- Tupac Shakur

abod abod
7/10/2009 10:26 AM

you just have to guess. or on your old forks line them up and tighten the shit out of it. then when you put your directors on dont move the bars.

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

AED Bmx AED Bmx
7/10/2009 10:32 AM

Uh line it up with the head tube. Same angle as regular style forks....

AED Bmx AED Bmx
7/10/2009 10:35 AM

Directors shouldn't feel any different than a normal fork. They just look different. They have the same rake as the majority of forks. Lining your bars up with the director forks would not be desirable.

abod abod
7/10/2009 10:42 AM
AED Bmx wrote:

Directors shouldn't feel ...more

yeah they feel the same i used to have them. just look goofy.

and yeah good call on the headtube.

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

snobmx snobmx
7/10/2009 11:07 AM

thats what i was thinkin i just wasnt sure thanks

If You Can't Find Something To Live For, You Best Find Something To Die For- Tupac Shakur

EisManX EisManX
7/10/2009 5:25 PM

If you have a square you can set it on the top tube and eyeball it that way. I have directors, and thats my solution

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

ferthebirdz ferthebirdz
7/10/2009 5:43 PM

i dont get why everyone gets so bent on directors just line ur bars up with ur head tube nigga!.. think of it this way.. when u put in a straight fork in it lines up with the head tube exactly right?.. just line ur bars up with the head tube and u got yourself some spiffy new nifty lookin odyssey classics..woop

team fatcats fer life.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP