Related:
Create New Tag
xBushyBoii xBushyBoii
6/22/2013 9:49 AM

does anybody know any good front and rear wheels for £ 250-£325 ?

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
6/22/2013 10:21 AM

the odyssey A+ wheels

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

Topsey Topsey
6/22/2013 10:26 AM

Depends what you want really.. If you look at the United Supreme Wheels you can pick them up for £60 for the front & £120 for the rear. The rear is actually quite good, 4 pawl individually sprung pawls which is flippable Left or Right hand drive! Or if you want to spend a little more money & get yourself something custom. Look at Cinema Rims & BSD Hubs & Spokes. The Rims are decent affordable rims but nice rims, the BSD hubs are VERY high quality for what you're paying & the spokes, Well some people might think spokes are spokes but decent spokes MAKE the wheel build! If you can i would really recommend getting D.T Swiss Champion Spokes with Pro Lock Nipples. It will cost a fair chunk more but you will DEFINITELY notice the stiffer wheel. Get the Jersey Barrier Hub Guards & your hub flanges & spokes will be protected from grind damage & you have a wheelset that will last you as long as you want them really!

xBushyBoii xBushyBoii
6/22/2013 12:17 PM
Topsey wrote:

Depends what you want ...more

thanks man great help ill look into them

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
6/22/2013 1:41 PM

Yeah listen to topsey he knows wats up, I got a custom wheelset (cinima 777 laced to the bsd street hubs) from source bmx, cost about £320 for the front & rear I think, free wheel build service too.

If you get these you will not regret it, and they will last. They look and perform quality.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

Topsey Topsey
6/22/2013 2:52 PM

Well there you go, get the wheels i suggested from the Source & Mr.Rastaman himself has them! He's a good dude if he says they are good (Which i know they are anyway haha) But you have a recommendation from a solid guy.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP