Related:
Create New Tag
jamiespadina jamiespadina
8/8/2014 6:17 AM

So as the title states, i finally learnt hoe to barspin. One night of practice and i got it. IM pretty happy with myself. But i have to say its weird. I never really bothered with them because i thought "well i cant even tuck no out of a quarter pipe so how on earth am i going to beablr to spin the bars and take my hands off" well they aren't anything the same to me. It was all in my head. Just threw one just being silly after a line and got close and thought wait a minute that was almost it. Then i landed one on the third proper try.
Anyone else that has learnt bars feel that they are really not like any other trick?

ps i learnt them proper throw bar rather than the new school pass barspin

The first breath is the beginning of death

realityisajoke realityisajoke
8/8/2014 6:21 AM

Well, i mean, they would feel like no other trick, given that it's................................

...a different trick.

Insta: @devicacy

MidWestBMX MidWestBMX
8/8/2014 6:37 AM

Airs and bars, you are moving up in this world! =)

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

pnj pnj
8/8/2014 7:42 AM

Passing the bars isn't new. It's called a bus driver and was invented by Chris Moeller a couple of decades ago.

Mychaylo Mychaylo
8/8/2014 7:50 AM

True, bus drivers and bar spins are different, good on you for proper bars.

eskimojay eskimojay
8/8/2014 8:33 AM

Everytime I've tried bars I lose the bike and crash, for some reason though i think and visualize in my head that if I'd really wanted to do them I'd have a better chance in a 270 over a hip, my good buddy almost has hop barspins but barspin disasters on quarterpipes is the only bar trick he has that involve barspins, not sure if ill ever be a spinner of the bars

Dylanyuen271 Dylanyuen271
8/8/2014 9:30 AM

I learned bars in about 30 minutes on a flybox like 6 months ago and the firrst one I landed was so wierd because it felt so different from everything else like you said haha and now I throw bars in every where to make things a bit more tech like I just learned smith bar and almost ice bar. One of favorite tricks

8/8/2014 9:34 AM
eskimojay wrote:

Everytime I've tried bars ...more

Spin the bars around a bunch of times flat and just tell yourself to do the samething in the air. This is the main thing that helped me learn them. it really isn't a hard trick. Also just keep your legs straight and your back even with your top tube and you wont fly off.

eskimojay eskimojay
8/8/2014 9:37 AM

Thanks for the tip I'll have to give it a go sometime

dave lawrence dave lawrence
8/8/2014 12:02 PM

I remember when I learned them too.

Good times.

Furthest I have gone was a legit ONE THROW double bar on a flyout, truckdrivers, and I tried 180 single throw double bars back in the day. (I hate bar-catch-bar style)

I have tried a few feeble to bars, but never really gotten anywhere.

Done icepick stall barspin on a quarter

Didn't pull or honestly try it, but a bar to tire tap went a little wrong and I landed into an icepick on a bench on the mini but didn't hop back in cause it caught me offguard. Oddly I never tried it again.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
8/8/2014 9:39 PM

I almost have them flat but I take my front foot off , so I'm taping that fucker on and hucking them . I do them switch too

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/9/2014 6:31 AM
Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I almost have them flat ...more

HHahaha do it! Don't hit your head though

dave lawrence dave lawrence
8/9/2014 8:53 AM
Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I almost have them flat ...more

Wear a helmet or hop them into grass. OR, just don't take your foot off.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
8/9/2014 9:51 PM

Yaah I might get homies to catch me if I fall or even just wear my certified helmet and huck em

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP