Related:
Create New Tag
rideforfun123 rideforfun123
5/21/2013 8:11 AM

so i was on my way to school and i sliped my tire in mud and cut my finger real badly then when i was at school i fucked up in my pe class for a push up test and only did like 3 pushups because my finger was hurting ,then i couldent write that well and failed a writing assignment and after that when i was riding my way home i fell and ate it bad again and now i have this really bad shinner on my leg and when i finally got home i had a shit ton of homework to do ans some chores also when i came in the my room i saw that i had a flat inner tube and i had to spend some money that i was saving up to buy a new one and when i went to sleep my two dogs were howling and when i went bake to school i had almost zero sleep and now im all pissed off because i had such a crappy day.

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
5/21/2013 8:13 AM

sounds like my daily life

Purple bike Purple bike
5/21/2013 8:13 AM

That sucks

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

future FBM future FBM
5/21/2013 9:02 AM

Boo fucking who. I have insomnia and anxiety issues, sleep doesn't occur often for me.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
5/21/2013 9:09 AM
future FBM wrote:

Boo fucking who. I have ...more

Anxiety for me aswell.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

Four Four
5/21/2013 9:13 AM
future FBM wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Anxiety for me aswell.

Same I had it for a long ass time since I was like 4 to 15. As well as OCD and whatnot.

45 refs and counting check profile.

bloghogs bloghogs
5/21/2013 10:14 AM

And to top it all off,that fuckin mod moved my thread........................

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
5/21/2013 10:17 AM
future FBM wrote:

I hate having insomnia, I hardly sleep and when I do I wake up over every little noise

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
5/21/2013 10:05 PM

Talk about it... Every time I spend every last bit of my alowance on bike parts I need, my luck just goes absolute shit. I just bought 2 hubguards and they should both be universal and none of them worked. Not to mention that one of them was the GSport Gland which usually works almost 100% of the time for like everybody..

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

Trev Trev
5/22/2013 5:08 AM

Wait until you finish school and get a full time job, then you'll love life even more.

5/22/2013 5:17 AM

insomnia suckkks

5/22/2013 5:18 AM
isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Talk about it... Every ...more

how did it not work ??

TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
5/22/2013 9:11 AM
isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Talk about it... Every ...more

justin vogelsberger wrote:

how did it not work ??

Im assuming it rubbed his forks?

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

BMXism BMXism
5/22/2013 11:59 PM

I'd rather have a crappy day than a shitty day. Happens once in a while. Live, learn, recover, move on.
(you should fuck up more in pe, make those kids work)

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
5/24/2013 4:44 PM

On days like that just go home cry and eat some ice cream.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

kevin burnett kevin burnett
5/24/2013 9:34 PM

Damn mud

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

Aav1996 Aav1996
5/25/2013 1:28 PM
BMXism wrote:

I'd rather have a crappy ...more

laughing fucking up in Pe.... totally worth it LOL got some guy so mad once he started screaming at a chubby guy in our pe class because we weren't cutting the time. Was screaming shit like "FUCK YOU FATTY".....anger management
Four Four
5/25/2013 2:35 PM
BMXism wrote:

I'd rather have a crappy ...more

Aav1996 wrote: laughing fucking up in Pe.... ...more

Lol I ate shit on a half cab today and scraped my arm and knee shitty day. Kidding but I hated pe I felt like such a dildo doing the stupid games so I just sat in the bleachers and took a 0 and watched the girls/listened to music was pretty awesome lol.

45 refs and counting check profile.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP