btn
btn
5 of 15
Related:
Create New Tag
rainescustoms99 rainescustoms99
5/24/2020 5:11 AM

Also not about to give out personally information of others to random people on this forum

joemac610 joemac610
5/24/2020 5:21 AM
rainescustoms99 wrote:

It’s not people that have ...more

My personal stance is that it's real, and dangerous so I'm gonna take precautions but I'm not staying cooped up and I feel the government being able to choose who can and can't go to work is a slippery slope from a legal precedent perspective. Sure, require masks and establish guidelines, maybe change health dept laws around food handling, etc but to arrest people for opening their businesses to keep food on their table is unacceptable to me. And if you hate masks, you need to realize we live in a society so act accordingly. Again, my opinion.

5/24/2020 5:22 AM

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/sparta/sections/coronavirus-news/articles/sussex-county-covid-19-march-31-two-more-deaths

Sussex county has all of those towns in it Bergen county south of us has way more cases that’s where two of the people I’ve met have died Diego was in sussex

5/24/2020 5:24 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/nyregion/coronavirus-nj-andover-nursing-home-deaths.amp.htm

How about this 68 dead old people that a senior center was just hiding on site for no reason besides to further government conspiracies that rona is real, also a few towns over from me

5/24/2020 5:42 AM
OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Can you tag or show ...more

rainescustoms99 wrote:

joemac610 wrote:

My personal stance is that ...more

🙌🏼 Facts

OneGuyIlluminatiEye OneGuyIlluminatiEye
5/24/2020 6:01 AM

Y’all realize that shit ain't real and everyone that has died was murdered by the hospitals, thats the real facts

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/24/2020 6:25 AM

Y’all realize that shit ...more

you’re a trip man. We can agree to disagree.

joemac610 joemac610
5/24/2020 8:17 AM

Y’all realize that shit ...more

Bro, my aunt has it. I mean, I'm not saying there's zero chance of some small group of elite peeps that affect major change in the world, but I DO think the only thing 5G is gonna do is let you download your conspiracy theory videos faster. And what about the people that die outside of a hospital?

Dad_Im_Pregnant Dad_Im_Pregnant
5/24/2020 9:31 AM
joemac610 wrote:

I think this has been misconstrued so much. The government doesnt want you to sit inside all day, it's just limiting your exposure. If you're out in the woods with noone, you're fine. But once you introduce people (espc. strangers) into the group, they want you to have courtesy of taking measures to not harm others.

Yeah you may be healthy, but someone may not be. I don't think standing 6ft from someone is that much to ask, shit I was doing that before all this because I like having personal space lol. Like plenty of local governments have been advising to still go outside and get exercise, but you know, just understand you could potentially be an asymptomatic carrier.

This is more of a practice in empathy, and it's kind of jarring to see a lot of people having none of it. Even I'm not cooped up in my house, I ride everyday, but I wear a mask and stay 6ft apart.

Come back with a warrant.

joemac610 joemac610
5/24/2020 12:31 PM
rainescustoms99 wrote:

joemac610 wrote:

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

I think this has been ...more

Not at all. I have a friend that was arrested for opening his gym. It's on national news. I have a major problem with the government doing that. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/us/new-jersey-gym-shut-down-reopen/index.html

bloghogs bloghogs
5/24/2020 12:52 PM

The Dem's want to keep everyone locked down to force mail in voting for the election for POTUS....
Photo
Because it's way easyer to commit mail fraud than bussing their illegals to multiple polling stations to vote for dead people...

But for reals.
Things need to start back up,or there won't be any jobs to go back to.The economy is already back to the point it was when Obama was press.

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

joemac610 joemac610
5/24/2020 1:34 PM
bloghogs wrote:

The Dem's want to keep ...more

Bro, shit is currently going down in Philly about payoffs to tip elections. Why would you be against showing ID to vote? To fight that is pretty desperate.

Furyus George Furyus George
5/24/2020 1:44 PM

I am surprised at how many of you devil’s horns, anarchy, ima rebel hardcore bmxers have turned into little scared sheep. You all mocked any kind of authority figure before, especially if it interfered with your riding, but now you swallow whatever your government forces down your throat. Seems a little adversity surely weeds out those that talk and those that walk. Ba-aa-aa-aa. Put on your ma-aa-aa-aa-sk.

joemac610 joemac610
5/24/2020 1:46 PM
Furyus George wrote:

I am surprised at how many ...more

Deeeeeead 😂

5/24/2020 4:25 PM
joemac610 wrote:

Not at all. I have a ...more

you're comparing an open park, to an enclosed, indoor gym.

joemac610 joemac610
5/24/2020 4:35 PM
Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

you're comparing an open ...more

No I'm not, check the thread homie. I was correcting someone who was inferring I'd said the government told us to stay inside. I was saying the government shouldn't be able to shut down a business because of this. Granted, we've gotten off topic.

5/24/2020 4:48 PM
joemac610 wrote:

Not at all. I have a ...more

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

you're comparing an open ...more

joemac610 wrote:

No I'm not, check the ...more

I wasn't arguing with you to begin with, i was piggybacking off your statement.

But the fact of the matter is that, some businesses can't operate safely, and they should limit the exposure. I think there should be more government payouts for this, especially if your business is closed, but we have to play with the hand were dealt with. We can't change it, and spreading it will only make it worse.

5/24/2020 5:20 PM

Smoke cat nip hail lucypurrr!!!

Krooked Krooked
5/24/2020 11:37 PM
Krooked wrote:

1. All of you are too poor ...more

joemac610 wrote:

1. Wrong.
2. No.
3. You ...more

awesome take dude you are a fucking genius i dont want to hear anything about your life fuck you

13 years old

Krooked Krooked
5/24/2020 11:44 PM

isn’t it crazy how the same republican flag bearers complain about unemployment not being enough to support a family and at the same time don’t support government aid to those who needed it before all of this?

13 years old

joemac610 joemac610
5/25/2020 4:18 AM
Krooked wrote:

awesome take dude you are ...more

Lol, you just told me everything I need to know about how your life is going. Sorry about that man. 😂

joemac610 joemac610
5/25/2020 4:21 AM
Krooked wrote:

isn’t it crazy how the ...more

You missed the point entirely, again. Been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but at this point I gotta go with you just having an incurable case of the stupid. I dont WANT unemployment, I can work. All I need is the government to not overreach and tell people they CAN'T. Oh, and not Republican and didn't vote for Trump. That should cause your minimal brain cells to short... Go ahead and reply but now that I've got a handle on your comprehension skills, I'm done. Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon; you could do all the right moves and they'll still strut around and knock the pieces over like they won. Debate becomes boring when you realize the other person simply lacks the necessary intelligence. ✌🏼

dave lawrence dave lawrence
5/25/2020 4:44 AM

Honestly the biggest kicker out of this is the insane people who are SO AGAINST doing anything to help others, but DEMAND people work at places they feel are below them so they can get whatever stuff they think they need.

My mom works at a big box dept store for tools/lumber etc in a town of about 15,000, they require masks and no kids under 16 for now to try to limit any spread (not going there, masks DO limit the spread if YOU have it and wear one-most of your particles stay in the mask, fabric or otherwise, when you breathe/cough etc, just like how if you shart a bit with underwear on, your shart doesn't get all over someone else, it leaves a racing stripe in your undies-and yes, smell gets out, but smell is not LIQUID SHIT ESCAPING YOUR ASS AND LANDING ON SOMEONE, just like how when you sneeze you spray liquids all over the place).

Anyway, some dude came in without one, they said you have to have one-here you can buy one for a buck, or go get one elsewhere and come back in. Guy LOST HIS MIND and threatened to come back with a shotgun. Seriously. Now I am not aiming to go political on this, but my mother saw the guys truck, LOADED with "Trump 2020" and "Make America Great Again" stickers. In my experience, it has been a pretty common "I'm not wearing a mask" attitude with that side of politics-kind of a "I can do what I want-even if it puts you at risk" mindset.

How many people here legitimately think taking a shotgun to a store that can ACTIVELY deny you entry for whatever they need to is the correct answer? People freaked out the other way about gay people wanting to buy a cake and how it was "the business owners' right to deny them for whatever reason they chose" and here we are, the businesses are choosing to have customers wear a mask for the HOUR they are in the store, and people are legitimately threatening to shoot people over it because it is against what they want? So hypocritical.

Not one single person cares to freak out about shoes and shirts required pretty much EVERYWHERE in the same manner. No one freaked out to that extent about smoking indoors when they decided to end that (which has been proven to be hazardous to others'health) yet we have people freaking out about something SO GODDAMN STUPID THEY LEGITIMATELY MAKE TERRORISTIC THREATS (this is what they will likely be charged with) in a country they claim to love "so much".

Call me a snowflake for wearing a mask, call me one for having empathy and compassion for others, but for FUCKS SAKE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WITH THIS GODDAMN MINDSET?

It's infuriating that people think they are so above those who work in service that everyone should just open up, change NOTHING, risk getting sick and possibly die so Jack the asshat down the street can go to get some screws for the project he started 5 years ago and SUDDENLY wants to finish.

I normally don't wish ill will on people (at least not anything more than an annoyance, like sharting before an important meeting/date, or stubbing a toe when carrying something fragile/important) but I honestly hope a few of these ignorant jackasses that are so goddamn vocal get Covid, and get it JUST bad enough to open their goddamn eyes to see that it can WRECK YOUR SHIT.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/25/2020 8:43 AM

I'm with Dave, I ain't wishin ill will on anyone

but if you're gonna vehemently deny science, I also don't wanna see any gofundme's coming out this forum in the case that one of you is asymptomatic, and suffer the lung capacity loss from not getting checked out. You can think whatever you want, but at least take care of yourselves

That shit literally fills your lungs with hooks, that will fuck you up no matter what age you are.

eskimojay eskimojay
5/25/2020 8:44 AM
bloghogs wrote:

The Dem's want to keep ...more

The democrats are a bunch of retards, Nancy pelosi is a cunt

So many clowns want everything shut down until there’s a vaccine , there’s a large chance a vaccine will never be found , tons of viruses already out there that have no vaccines

Krooked Krooked
5/25/2020 12:38 PM
joemac610 wrote:

You missed the point ...more

yup you got me all figured out!

13 years old

5/25/2020 1:09 PM

some of y'all soundin like you would lick a shit stained toilet seat if the CDC advised you not to lmao

talkin' about "you cant oppress my right to clean my toilet seat, MY WAY"

Krooked Krooked
5/25/2020 6:28 PM

Also not an idiot i got top 2% in the nation on my SAT, so yeah dude f u !

13 years old

MH MH
5/26/2020 12:42 AM
Krooked wrote:

Also not an idiot i got ...more

Good to see you using those brains well and still being noble enough share your wisdom and thoughtful insights around here! You are so getting to heaven!

joemac610 joemac610
5/26/2020 4:07 AM
Krooked wrote:

Also not an idiot i got ...more

Good job; never would've guessed based on your grammar alone. I got top 1% but rather than use that to prop up my argument, I try to actually use that intelligence. Scoring well on SAT doesn't mean you're not an idiot. I know lots of "smart" dumbasses. And no, I didn't make that up to beat you and that doesn't make me smarter than you. But maybe, just MAYBE, you could put that intelligence to better use. Thanks for the pissing contest though.

btn
btn
5 of 15

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP