Related:
Create New Tag
element4all element4all
10/17/2010 11:28 PM

so this weekend im home for 4 days on fall break from college. so tonight we went to the local park and rode there for an hour or so. and it amazes me how much people improved at that park for the month i was gone. this one kid that when i left was afraid to drop into a halfpipe is now getting a decent about of air. then later we went into out town and rode main street and the mall. we went to my favorite spot, since im the one that first waxed it up. its just a ledge that is like 2 feet tall separated into parts by pillars. and there is alot more wear on this one spot since i left. and my friend said it wasnt him since he doesnt ride pegs. heres i pic of me at my spot.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
ive never had this good of a night in so long.

i know. csb.

but

how do you guys feel knowing that others have found spots that you created/found?

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP