Related:
Create New Tag
bricerbmx bricerbmx
9/5/2011 3:33 PM

broke my bb today so now its time for a new one any suggestions?

i need an american 19mm

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

dog puke dog puke
9/5/2011 3:36 PM

barrings are barrings so just get a mechanik or if u have money profile is nice but really mekanick would work great and its only 20 dollars

bricerbmx bricerbmx
9/5/2011 4:30 PM

is american and mid the same size im confused

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

Eimanatox Eimanatox
9/5/2011 4:31 PM

They use the same size bearings. Mid presses directly into the frame, and american has cups that press into the frame.

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

bricerbmx bricerbmx
9/5/2011 4:32 PM
Eimanatox wrote:

They use the same size ...more

so a mid would fit my american?

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

bmx4orlife bmx4orlife
9/5/2011 6:43 PM
Eimanatox wrote:

They use the same size ...more

bricerbmx wrote:

so a mid would fit my ...more

as long as ur cups arent the part thats broken then yes mid will fit but your better off getting a completly new one for the same price too many variables

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

bricerbmx bricerbmx
9/5/2011 7:04 PM
bmx4orlife wrote:

as long as ur cups arent ...more

alright so all new american bb

the only ones i see is the profile the eastern and mekanic

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

bmx4orlife bmx4orlife
9/5/2011 7:27 PM

i have the eastern its pretty good but not the best it squeaks alot

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

cupovjoe cupovjoe
9/5/2011 8:27 PM
bmx4orlife wrote:

i have the eastern its ...more

they all have the same bearings.....

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP