Related:
Create New Tag
brooklyn_bmx brooklyn_bmx
8/16/2013 10:44 PM

iv seen it on youtube and want to try out lhd. i ride stolen team cranks and they are both rhd and lhd so cranks arent a problem. just want to know if it would work with a complete salt back rim that i ride now

tomdon tomdon
8/16/2013 10:45 PM

First, the rim has nothing to do with it. It's the hub. Second, what hub do you have? Or what bike is it?

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/16/2013 10:53 PM

bump

8/16/2013 10:55 PM

i meant a complete salt rear wheel my bad. so yeah its a salt hub

bmxjoey bmxjoey
8/17/2013 12:41 AM

The hub has to be bi-rectional, My salt plus is. Be sure to do it properly or let someone who knows do it.

EddiMundo EddiMundo
8/17/2013 3:34 AM
brooklyn_bmx wrote:

i meant a complete salt ...more

still need to know what complete

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

WhipTheFlow WhipTheFlow
8/17/2013 4:39 AM

Why do you even want to change RHD to LHD because of pegs ? If you don't have pegs then it's kinda pointless it may feel kinda wierd at first but it's the same thing also you need to have an Switch driver to find out is your hub switch driver type in your bike's name into google and look at the hub specs moslty it's written that it's Switch driver (LHD/RHD) if there isn't anything said about it then it's probably just an RHD hub

don't overthink it just do it !

Fondue Fondue
8/17/2013 5:25 AM

The Saltplus Mesa complete wheel has the Trapez hub which has the switch drive system (SDS), so is the Salt Pro hub. The Saltplus Summit and Salt Rookie complete wheels do not and are RHD only. So if you have the Mesa complete wheel or the Salt Pro hub you are good to go.

8/18/2013 5:28 PM

i really dont know which i have since i bought the wheel of a guy around where i live. the rim says hi-q lite rim swp-s if that helps

8/18/2013 5:29 PM

my bike is custom by the way if you think the wheel came with the bike stock

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
8/18/2013 5:58 PM
Fondue wrote:

The Saltplus Mesa complete ...more

Yep, I have the Salt Pro one, lol. tongue Thought it was the Trapez. But I've been deciding for ages whether to go LHD or RHD cause I'm ambidextrous and I've kept it on RHD for over half a year.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP