Related:
Create New Tag
justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
10/21/2013 12:13 AM

That uses their bike for transportation and get pissed off when people says it's a kids bike or grow up and get a car?

BMXism BMXism
10/21/2013 12:19 AM

You are the only one who does that. It's a kid's bike. Grow up and get a car.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

jason.puder jason.puder
10/21/2013 12:26 AM

I'm 31 an I've been riding a Bmx bikes seance I was 6 an I stop for every thing. who needs a car any way with gas prices.
Just have fun n live life to the fullest

justin vogelsberger justin vogelsberger
10/21/2013 12:52 AM

Like my bike is more to me than just a bike people dont understand

EddiMundo EddiMundo
10/21/2013 1:21 AM

youre not alone. Im forced to use it for transportation since nobody gives me lifts haha. between now and march, its pretty much the only thing my bike wil be used for

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

T-rider T-rider
10/21/2013 7:49 AM

You are not alone at all. I have been told things like that loads of times, a long with, hey that bike is really old isnt it? (Mines is brand new and prette new stuff is in it). One really fat woman said me once: hey, i could fit in that bike.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
10/21/2013 8:06 AM

I had some lady go off on me accusing me of stealing my bike from a kid. I went off on her and her boyfriend tried to fight me.
My bike is a $1800 custom.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
10/21/2013 8:15 AM

Old people are crazy.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Thomas_Kerrigan Thomas_Kerrigan
10/21/2013 8:16 AM

I ride a single speed for transportation, i suggust anyone useing thier bmx as transportation look into building one.

Scenekid69 Scenekid69
10/21/2013 8:52 AM

I dont ride my bike places, i rather it not get stolen. the grow up and get a car thing is stupid though, i use my bike for tricks no transportation, the fuck does a car have to do with that?

dave lawrence dave lawrence
10/21/2013 9:40 AM

People are stupid.

Ride bikes, it's cheaper and healthier.

Plus it's fun!

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
10/21/2013 10:21 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

People are stupid.

Ride ...more

This!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
10/21/2013 4:30 PM

I would get a giant downhill and give it semi dirt treads and fuck shit up going to town. But im broke and don't need one.

jamiespadina jamiespadina
10/21/2013 4:44 PM

Hey i have to ride between towns say a 50min drive at 100km the whole way and it takes me two hours to get there then i hang out with some mates then ride back. need my car up and running again

The first breath is the beginning of death

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
10/21/2013 6:38 PM

Same here. they tell me to get a car and im like"im not even old enough to drive" then they just call me a fag then leave

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

fitbikerider14 fitbikerider14
10/21/2013 7:15 PM

I ride my bike everywhere, but I have more than one bike but usually ride my bmx. No one really tells me that except my close friends who call me bike fag because they know how much I'm involved in biking and its like the only thing I do lol. I'm starting driving school soon to get my permit and my license in march but I have no idea when I'll have a car.

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

jamiespadina jamiespadina
10/21/2013 7:40 PM

Before i had my car i would ride for 4 hours on my old school free agent with a raised gooseneck. i made a bag with massive straps that i hooked my bmx onto then rode everywhere with my bike on my back. then we moved closer into town and now its a 40min ride and i still just carry my bike on my back.

The first breath is the beginning of death

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP