Related:
Create New Tag
SickDude SickDude
3/19/2013 8:03 PM

Im thinking of dish dogging at woodward this summer. Has anyone else done this? Would it be worth it to go there for a week? o should i wait until i improve. I will get a bunch off for dish dogging so money isn't a inssue. What do you think i could learn?

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

eskimojay eskimojay
3/19/2013 8:22 PM

What can you do trick and jumping capability wise.......its expensive......go lake jumping instead spend less on a kicker

SickDude SickDude
3/19/2013 8:25 PM
eskimojay wrote:

What can you do trick and ...more

I can tire grab. Almost get 180s clean. And bunnyhop and grinds

I ride for my papou.

eskimojay eskimojay
3/19/2013 8:30 PM

Id wait for more bike control and tricks.......1000 bucks plus is allot to go their when things their are giant

bmx4orlife bmx4orlife
3/19/2013 8:52 PM

Plus if im not mistaken to dishdog your parent has to work there also

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

Broughton Broughton
3/20/2013 9:07 AM
eskimojay wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I can tire grab. Almost ...more

Don't do it.

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

tito24 tito24
3/20/2013 9:24 AM
bmx4orlife wrote:

Plus if im not mistaken to ...more

or just be 18 i think?

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

Four Four
3/20/2013 9:25 AM

No, in my opinion Woodward is waste. All the fucking rules and whatnot. I just would rather spend 1000 dollars on something cool than go to a camp and be told what to do for a week.

45 refs and counting check profile.

tito24 tito24
3/20/2013 9:26 AM

From woodwards website...

Must be at least 18 years of age.
Will be responsible for cleaning dishes and helping throughout the kitchen.
May be asked to do other duties at camp
Work is in exchange for stay at camp.

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

bmx4orlife bmx4orlife
3/20/2013 9:38 AM
bmx4orlife wrote:

Plus if im not mistaken to ...more

tito24 wrote:

or just be 18 i think?

well there we go.. so eother way he cant go... atleast not via dish dogging

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
3/20/2013 9:47 AM

No telling how long you have to wash dishes and if you will even get to ride! lol

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

king_swag king_swag
3/20/2013 10:35 AM

do spring or winter camp..its only 450 bucks..and only go if you have alot of tricks but want to get them more dialed...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

bmx4orlife bmx4orlife
3/20/2013 10:49 AM
Mikel8149 wrote:

No telling how long you ...more

they have sessions specifically for the people that dish dog.. and you still get instruction and what not... and theres like 2 hours off in the late morning just before lunch...

geng92 geng92
3/20/2013 10:54 AM

One of my boys a few years back did that he was a skateboard instructor he said that there was a good amount of work and their a bit pushy with it but he seemed happy overall im sure he had plenty of time to shred

eskimojay eskimojay
3/20/2013 11:20 AM

Id rather just spend a thousand and travel to a city with an indoor with a foam pit and resi and do whatever i want......a vacation with biking would drive me crazy with no beer or smoking

JarrodBmxWA JarrodBmxWA
3/21/2013 9:21 AM
eskimojay wrote:

SickDude wrote:

You sound pro

element4all element4all
3/21/2013 11:38 AM

go for a weekend getaway in the winter. thats what me and my friends did this past winter

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

Gfit Gfit
3/21/2013 4:36 PM

I was about the same skill level as you last summer and I learned a lot from the coaches and other kids! It was a ton of fun!

SickDude SickDude
3/21/2013 5:16 PM
eskimojay wrote:

SickDude wrote:

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

You sound pro

Photo

I ride for my papou.

Billydan_Morgan Jr. Billydan_Morgan Jr.
3/21/2013 7:53 PM
Gfit Gfit
3/22/2013 4:11 AM
Billydan_Morgan Jr. wrote:

Can you go by yourself if ...more

Yup I went when I was 14! And there where kids younger then me there!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP