1 of 3
Related:
Create New Tag
bobPA
1/11/2015 8:26 AM

I stepped away from the sport for a year or so, come back and what do I find? A bunch of sissy free coasters and flat rails....are you kidding me? Every video I see is basically glorified flat land anymore, crawl speed smith grinds with some 180 bars is not BMX.....buy a skateboard if you want to ride knee high flat rails and ledges.

MaximusBikes
1/11/2015 8:34 AM

Not my fault. haha

But i actually kinda understand what you mean. haha People have been moving to coasters, but like anything, i couldnt commit to Coasting. Just about to trade it this Monday too. Kid's are always gonna go with the trends, or just ride what they like. I have one of those flat rails, just because there isn't much to ride here in the winter. Come spring, trails and parks are ideal

It isn't a big deal man, and as you know, being from Pennsylvania, PA is all about trails and concrete bowls, and i tend to ride the Pittsburgh area pretty damn often and they aren't all like that, trust me. haha

So to sum it up, just don't worry.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

handlebar-to-face
1/11/2015 8:38 AM

Just wait until you see the oil slick mini bikes, BMX is going places

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

Brayden_Buckingham
1/11/2015 8:48 AM

It's like anything in life , there's always someone / something you don't like. In BMX , there's Brandon Begin who's tech and the 4 peg - coaster wizard , then there's Sean Burns who hops off roofs in almost every clip and doesnt give 2 shits , then there's mainstream Nigel Sylvester who is good but reflects BMX differently.

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

NewAndImprovedClancy
1/11/2015 8:56 AM

Freecoasters, top load stems, rasta, oilslick, gum tires, 10 rise bars. What more can you ask for?

bobPA
1/11/2015 9:22 AM
NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Freecoasters, top load ...more

AIDS apparently

MaximusBikes
1/11/2015 9:29 AM

bobPA wrote:

AIDS apparently

I think you're gonna fit in here really well man. haha

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

MaximusBikes
1/11/2015 9:33 AM
Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It's like anything in life ...more

Fuck Brandon Begin. That guy is a huge moron and all he does is reflect bad things for little kids to see. They go on TCU and see him and think "oh yeah let's smoke weed everyday imma put on four pegs even though i cant grind for shit"

Plus, Alex Donnachie or whatever his last name is is way better and younger and doesnt promote stupid shit.

Don't get me wrong, Brandon Begin isn't the WORST but he is NOT as good as everyone thinks and is probably the biggest bitch in BMX. I watched that video between him and Adam LZ and all he did was bitch and cry about pedal pressure and prove my point that he is terrible.

sundaybmxRR
1/11/2015 9:33 AM

Foot high flat ledges rule.

blaaaaaaaaa
1/11/2015 9:36 AM

I kinda agree with this dude, even though there are still a bunch of sick riders bmx as a whole has gotten pretty stupid. You just have to ignore the stupid people and ride how you like.

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

OneGuyIlluminatiEye
1/11/2015 9:53 AM

Do you have any videos?
i wanna see you ride cause you sound like you're the man on a bike

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

pnj
1/11/2015 9:53 AM

canyoudigitbmx.com

not a flat rail in sight...

MaximusBikes
1/11/2015 10:02 AM
blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I kinda agree with this ...more

Yeah, i don't HATE oil slick though. In Moderation it can look okay. But full frames and stuff is ridiculous.

bobPA
1/11/2015 10:12 AM
pnj wrote:

canyoudigitbmx.com

not a ...more

Nice, thank you

T-rider
1/11/2015 10:17 AM

If you dont like fc dont ride one. Simple as that.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

bobPA
1/11/2015 10:19 AM
T-rider wrote:

If you dont like fc dont ...more

Done and done. BTW I currently don't have a ride...but that will change by the end of the week.

biggybuggy
1/11/2015 10:48 AM

Most of us hate TCU & OSS.

Xxohioanxx
1/11/2015 10:49 AM

TCU and OSS tried to turn BMX into skateboarding.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

MidWestBMX
1/11/2015 10:59 AM

Hey now, there is still a 3% population that still run brakes and a cassette on trails!

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

OneGuyIlluminatiEye
1/11/2015 11:03 AM
Xxohioanxx wrote:

TCU and OSS tried to turn ...more

pretty much haha

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

Stocksy
1/11/2015 11:05 AM

Much negativity.

Many complaints.

Such depressing.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

Krooked
1/11/2015 11:08 AM
Stocksy wrote:

Much negativity.

Many ...more

So meme
Much willstock
V baller

13 years old

sunday bikes69
1/11/2015 12:30 PM

nothing wrong with high rise bars and top loads.

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

Xxohioanxx
1/11/2015 12:36 PM
sunday bikes69 wrote:

nothing wrong with high ...more

Top loads, no. High rise bars, yes.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

sunday bikes69
1/11/2015 12:42 PM

sunday bikes69 wrote:

nothing wrong with high ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Top loads, no. High rise ...more

i can understand anything 10 inches of rise and more.

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

howlerfbm
1/11/2015 12:43 PM

to me, it's not the coasters, it's not the oil slick, it's not the other trendy stuff.....drum roll....

...it's the fucking know-nothing internet kids who need to bite off everything they see instead of taking five minutes to use their own brain decide what THEY like instead of needing to have what Churchill or the rest of the asshole pros use. Coasters, huge bars, Colors, sizes, styles, those are all just options.

Bmx sucks dick right now. Just my opinion. Yet another outdoor activity that is getting wrecked by indoor children.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

bmxfromma
1/11/2015 12:48 PM

I've got a freecoaster, 10 inch bars, and a straight cable
Get at me

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

Xxohioanxx
1/11/2015 1:00 PM
sunday bikes69 wrote:

i can understand anything ...more

I can't. You can get the same rise with less weight and more strength with a taller stem and shorter bars. NO ONE needs huge bars and a topload stem. Taller bars are, by design, weaker, so companies make them thicker to counter that, getting into the 40 ounce range which is just ridiculous. Plus, taller bars are going to slip more than shorter bars. It's just fucking pointless, but hey, if you look cool, fuck it right?

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

Zach P-D
1/11/2015 1:39 PM
Xxohioanxx wrote:

I can't. You can get the ...more

When your a lanky fuck tall bars are needed. 8.85 is too short for me so I need a stem such as the FIT High Top etc
because I like being able to stand up properly after a session and I enjoy the use of my back, even though it's fucked already.

Bruh

Stocksy
1/11/2015 1:53 PM
bmxfromma wrote:

I've got a freecoaster, 10 ...more

I've got a coaster, 4 pegs, and colored tires.

Make fun of me and my family's heritage, please.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1 of 3

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP