4/11/2019 8:35 PM
Bulletpup wrote:

Grumpy?

Yup.

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

eskimojay
4/11/2019 10:34 PM

My good bro wade used to ride for MacNeil for allot of years , going on a 2 and a half week bmx trip with him in over a month , stoked as hell , it’s always good to have someone to send it with and feed off each other should be a good time

gibspaulding
4/12/2019 6:36 PM

Does anyone remember macneal making a super slack (like 73 degree head angle) trails frame? I've been trying to figure what it was for a while now but can't find it. I think it was from like ~2010ish.

514bmxjay
9/6/2019 5:10 PM

Always been a fan of Macneil pretty much since i started riding in 2003 at 13.. Them being Canadian was always cool to me, and they made super light stuff, which was where it was at by 2005 or so..
We used to run an indoor bike only park here in Montreal, called UAB, Ugly Ass Bikes, from 2004-10, and Mirron came with the team a couple times, it was so dope. I rode a Macneil Diller prototype until Dill switched to WTP (Macneil ended up putting his frame out as the 'Default Frame')
Fast forward to today.. many might not know, but they still exist! They were bought by a dude here In Montreal, who's also got Jagger Distribution, and Krusher(protection and parts, as well as stunt shows).
Since we closed the park in 2010, we run 514 BMX, THE shop around here. Makes me sad that Macneil isn't what it once was, but its cool to still have it around, and at a great price point, especially for us being that they're pretty much down the street... Im hoping he keeps it going and does some cool stuff with it!

pnj
9/6/2019 6:29 PM

I had a Heaton frame. I dug it.

Cellmember
9/6/2019 7:03 PM
gibspaulding wrote:

Does anyone remember ...more

Yeah I remember. I used to have a 07 or 08 version it had a 74 degree HT whereas the newer had a 73. Macneil had some clean ass frame designs. Those frames were called the Macneil BIBI.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye
9/6/2019 7:19 PM

I still use the original MacNeil pivotal post

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

gibspaulding
9/10/2019 11:28 AM
gibspaulding wrote:

Does anyone remember ...more

Cellmember wrote:

Yeah I remember. I used to ...more

You found it! Thanks man. I really want to try and get my hands on one of these and see how it rides.

2 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP