Related:
Create New Tag
MRoy MRoy
3/26/2011 9:09 PM

When i'm pedaling , I can feel/ hear something on my cranks i think. This bike is about 4 days old.
Like its just a tiny bump every time i pedal.

When i go really fast, It doesn't make the noise. When i pedal really slowly, i can hear it alot. i can't seem to find where it's coming from

swalowMY cockachino swalowMY cockachino
3/26/2011 9:12 PM

it could be anything, chain, bearings, pedals ect. so i suggest you to just take your whole bike apart and clean and regrease everything, check the bearings, maybe replace the chain.

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

Spenlard Spenlard
3/26/2011 9:13 PM

something in your bb maybe....maybe your hubs. could be something else but that's most likely.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

collin86 collin86
3/26/2011 9:14 PM
swalowMY cockachino wrote:

it could be anything, ...more

this, or someTimes my clit hits my frame over and over again and makes that noise, so check yours

Whatever Whatever
3/26/2011 9:15 PM

It's most probably your bar ends bro!

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

3/26/2011 9:16 PM
collin86 wrote:

this, or someTimes my clit ...more

bad girl

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

Josh321 Josh321
3/26/2011 9:18 PM

sometimes when I'm riding my flappy donky dick drags across the ground when I'm riding and makes a funny sound.

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

Josh_Anziano Josh_Anziano
3/26/2011 9:19 PM

if its only 4 days old and everythings stock and what not just trade it in you have a warrenty right???

Whatever Whatever
3/26/2011 9:20 PM

Lube it up

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

A.M.P UP! A.M.P UP!

this happens to jus about everyone who rides dirt. its most likely ur bb bearings. they jus have dirt in them so when ur gettin speed and pedaling harder it will make the sound but as ur goin fast there isnt as much force so it wont make the sound. jus clean ur bb bearings and regrease them. clean around ur bb every day after u ride and u will be fine

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

sometimes when im riding the vibration from my tires moves up to my penis then i start to jack off all over the place and jizz in my hand and drink it like a cup of tea

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

Whatever Whatever
3/26/2011 9:22 PM

Some times when I ride, I feel the urge to stick my hand down my pants and play with my pussy, then I later complain my grips are slippery cause I'm a girl like this

A.M.P UP! A.M.P UP!
3/26/2011 9:25 PM

why dont u guys shut up and actually help the dude. if u wanna talk about ur pussys then go start another thread and get off this one

reppin the RATCHET!

3/26/2011 9:26 PM
A.M.P UP! wrote:

why dont u guys shut up ...more

haha ya i was just joking it makes the furum more funny tho, we already gave him advise ^^^

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

Whatever Whatever
3/26/2011 9:27 PM
A.M.P UP! wrote:

why dont u guys shut up ...more

My pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy

you mad bro =P

A.M.P UP! A.M.P UP!
3/26/2011 9:28 PM

u guys r crazy haha but there seriously should be a thread about stupid shit and retarded stories

reppin the RATCHET!

Whatever Whatever
3/26/2011 9:29 PM
A.M.P UP! wrote:

u guys r crazy haha but ...more

haha smile

And Jesus: "There shall be a thread about stupid shit and retarded stories" and then teh thread was born

A.M.P UP! A.M.P UP!
3/26/2011 9:32 PM
A.M.P UP! wrote:

u guys r crazy haha but ...more

Whatever wrote:

haha smile

And Jesus: "There ...more

lmfao! that jus made my night! im gonna be laughin all night haha!!!!

reppin the RATCHET!

3/26/2011 9:33 PM
A.M.P UP! wrote:

lmfao! that jus made my ...more

haha ya whatever is a funny betch so is colin and josh

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

Whatever Whatever
3/26/2011 9:35 PM
swalowMY cockachino wrote:

haha ya whatever is a ...more

blush

revenge revenge
3/27/2011 1:14 AM

Could be your chain alignment to the amount of spacers there are on your crank, even your sprocket adaptor. Your driver on your hub could even be loose.

bmx.ski.ca bmx.ski.ca
3/27/2011 5:08 AM

its most likely dust of dirt in your BB, happens to me all the time but i cant be bothered clean them more than once every couple months because the sound is back a day latter because of the amount of dust in beijing but yeah what a.m.p up! said.

-You know your awesome when you can recognize girls by their ass.

Shakesman69 Shakesman69
3/27/2011 5:16 AM

Sometimes when i sit down i rub myself off on my seat and my pussyjuices end up saturating the seat and flowing down into my bb.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
3/27/2011 7:39 AM

I bet it is your chainwheel bolt. Tighten it.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Whatever Whatever
3/27/2011 8:16 AM
Shakesman69 wrote:

Sometimes when i sit down ...more

HAHAHAHAHAH

Shakesman69 Shakesman69
3/27/2011 2:32 PM

in all seriousness, tighten your pedals, cranks and chainwheel.
Tighten everything.

iibmxii iibmxii
3/27/2011 2:37 PM

check your sprocket bolt smile

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

3/27/2011 3:35 PM
Shakesman69 wrote:

Sometimes when i sit down ...more

1233456789 this!

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

dk disaster dk disaster
3/27/2011 5:29 PM

one time my old grandpa desided to ride my bike and his saggy balls got stuck in my chain... even since that my bike has been having a few issues.. my grandma had to back pedal his sack out.

dk.demolition.diaster.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP