Related:
Create New Tag
butterfingerz978 butterfingerz978
8/4/2013 7:13 PM

I was going to get the wtp envy but i realized it was brakeless and ive never riden brakeless before so i was wondering does it come with brakes or does it just come brakeless

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
8/4/2013 7:17 PM

I mean are you fucking serious?

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
8/4/2013 7:19 PM

I'm thinking it comes with out brakes since it say's "brakeless"

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Four Four
8/4/2013 7:21 PM

lol.

45 refs and counting check profile.

Topsey Topsey
8/4/2013 7:24 PM

According to the Wethepeople website (Which you should have checked!!) The Frame has Removable Brake Mounts & comes with a full Eclat Brake Set Up. It's just not installed in the product pictures.

Edit: Its a fucking sweet bike too! You cannot go wrong with a Wethepeople Complete & the Envy is top of the line!

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
8/4/2013 7:32 PM
Topsey wrote:

According to the ...more

Topsey, why would you even answer this kid with a good response?

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

The Horror Contact The Horror Contact
8/4/2013 7:55 PM
Topsey wrote:

According to the ...more

FreddyDapice wrote:

Topsey, why would you even ...more

Ya know, some people really arent that bright...and I say this in the nicest way. Sometimes, they really do need help from people who know. I have a friend who's rode for years and till this day, he still doesnt even know how to change a tire, properly mount his rear wheel...I wont even go into changing a sprocket and removing pinch bolt cranks...

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP