Related:
Create New Tag
Stocksy Stocksy
5/3/2015 1:38 PM

Yesterday, we set out to go to Pitcher Memorial Skatepark in Carnegie, PA. We had a blast there and got to ride with some really cool people. We also met a really cool and talented kind who watches our YouTube videos which was great.
So we ended up making another webisode. Here she is:

"

We had our skater friends show up and we got a few clips of them in it as well. It was a great time.

We ended up leaving Pitcher with our skater friends and going to Imperial Skatepark where shit went down.

Keith and I were going extremely hard for no apparent reason. We didn't care about anything, we were just sending it!

Overall, it was one of the best sessions of my entire life. I 360ed this box thing for the first time. I smithed down a ledge for the first time. I got rock to fakies on legitimate quarters. And I also learned flyout t-bog which I am hella stoked on.

Sorry for the long read. I just had such a great time yesterday and I wanted to share it with all of you guys.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
5/3/2015 2:12 PM

I liked that t-bog. You actually grabbed the seat.

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

eskimojay eskimojay
5/3/2015 2:28 PM

Cool looking parks good stuff

Stocksy Stocksy
5/3/2015 6:30 PM
blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I liked that t-bog. You ...more

Thanks, dude. I tried some more today and got a few good ones. I'm starting to figure out how to dip them.

YouTube

Stocksy Stocksy
5/3/2015 6:30 PM
eskimojay wrote:

Cool looking parks good ...more

Thanks, m8.

YouTube

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
5/3/2015 6:32 PM

Yooo haha we just got back from all that today.

New vid coming soon!

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP