7/10/2013 8:40 AM

Derek Nelson http://vimeo.com/m/69973990

I'm on the vital legit list!

pnj pnj
7/10/2013 9:16 AM

jumped on? Derek has been friends with them for a long time now

EddiMundo EddiMundo
7/10/2013 11:20 AM

i watched this and i usually like creative riding, but i had to force myself to watch it all. alot of it just looked stetch and not nice... some alright lines but some of them seemed unfinished, like it would just cut to another clip, as if he'd planned a longer line, messed it up and said 'fuck it, we'll just use the first bit.'.

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
7/10/2013 1:03 PM

^^ i have to agree i really like creative riding but alot of those clips were pretty bad but it did have some good ones. hopefully the finished version has better clips and editing.

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

Topsey Topsey
7/10/2013 1:06 PM
pnj wrote:

jumped on? Derek has been ...more

Derek was in a Road Fools or Mega Tour yeeeeears ago with one hell of a crazy bike it was like 65lbs! Some of the Riders on the Tour tried to ride it & could barely hop it! Yet Derek was throwing down on it! He's had hook ups from Tree for a few years now & i think FBM give him a Frame every now & then too.

zenith111 zenith111
7/10/2013 1:18 PM
EddiMundo wrote:

i watched this and i ...more

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy OneEyeIlluminatiGuy
7/10/2013 1:20 PM
pnj wrote:

jumped on? Derek has been ...more

Topsey wrote:

Derek was in a Road Fools ...more

that road fools was horrible everyone was retarded and kept saying a different weight for dereks bike so annoying, plus they acted like hes the only person to ever ride a bike that heavy, and i kno for a fact the dude that inspired me to ride have a bike that was easily 65 lbs with alex triple walls 12g spokes, solid og cranks, sharp sprocket 44T, dirtbike chain, doubled up tires, and a bunch of other heavy ass parts

and from what i sean said on tcu there satnist lames so go figure

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP