Related:
Create New Tag
James_Letten17 James_Letten17
8/9/2013 1:08 AM

About 10 days from now, I read this, and literally broke down

http://xgames.espn.go.com/bmx/article/8283065/former-mutiny-bikes-pro-randy-taylor-found-dead-texas

RIP Randy Taylor, you will, have, and still are missed to this day and so forth

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

Topsey Topsey
8/9/2013 7:03 AM

I know there are quite a few others who have been pushing this style for years, BUT... Randy was one of the first "mainstream" Riders to push the Tech, Flatlandish Tricks in Street. His Loosefer Frame was one of the first if not the first Street Frame to have a 13" Chain Stay. He was an awesome Dude. His Props Bio is fucking AWESOME.

jj0996 jj0996
8/9/2013 9:59 AM

i think its sad that munitny took him off the team page on there cite, i believe they should have keeped him on there

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
8/9/2013 10:02 AM
jj0996 wrote:

i think its sad that ...more

He left Mutiny before he passed away.

jj0996 jj0996
8/9/2013 10:18 AM
jj0996 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

He left Mutiny before he ...more

what company was he with?

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
8/9/2013 10:21 AM
jj0996 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

He left Mutiny before he ...more

jj0996 wrote:

what company was he with?

He wasn't on any.

Topsey Topsey
8/9/2013 11:05 AM

He had some serious issues with his wrists & one of his knees i believe. He had surgeries quite a few times but they never really got better. Riding was his life, it was basically all he'd ever done. He slowly faded out of being a Pro because he simply couldn't ride anymore. I know he stepped down from Eclat & they were incredibly saddened when he made that decision & then a little whiles after that he did the same with Mutiny. I don't know if he had any personal problems outside of his BMX career/life, but he was in constant pain, the surgeries hadn't really fixed his problems, he could no longer ride & it destroyed him & he made the decision to take his own life. Very, VERY sad sad

Anthony! Anthony!
8/9/2013 11:33 AM

He was such a great rider and seemingly a genuinely good hearted person.

ThugLifeBmxRiderz ThugLifeBmxRiderz
8/9/2013 11:37 AM
Topsey wrote:

He had some serious issues ...more

I found out about him about 2 months after he died, I loved all his edits and stuff. At that point I would of killed for a loosifer frame, then looked on mutinys website then I was like why isn't it on here? Looked it up and randy was dead. Then, I only knew about him for like 5 days, but I still almost cryed and, they didn't even post why he died and about 9 months later not I know Thank you topsey. Now I know why he died

Bang Bang bmx

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP