Related:
Create New Tag
sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
11/24/2013 3:42 PM

Csb but seriously such an awesome day. Went to an indoor skatepark today and got better at airs and even learned switch airs which actually feel better than my regular airs haha. 360'd the box, went up the rail to switch 180, friends were blasting big airs and flairs, all sorts of sweet stuff.

pics!

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Video of my friend & I on instagram. Him luc-e to switch 180, me double peg up to switch 180

/csb

eskimojay eskimojay
11/24/2013 4:15 PM

Ramps look sweet......switch airs are handy.......I want to learn lookbacks in switch airs.....also wouldn't mind learning switch 360s

Chuck8273 Chuck8273
11/24/2013 5:16 PM

Awesome man! I only made it as far as the trash can outside of my garage, haha. It almost made it into the 30's today.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

chad88 chad88
11/24/2013 5:24 PM

i suck at airs lol , but that a nice park , indoor parks are the only way to go on days like this

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
11/24/2013 5:28 PM

I can't wait til Stocksy's mom takes us all to Wheelmill Indoor Skatepark in Pittsburgh!! I really wanna get airs and stuff and ride that place. Imma do backflips in the foam too. haha I am told they arent hard.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
11/24/2013 5:28 PM
eskimojay wrote:

Ramps look ...more

switch 360s are a bitch, I can do them flyout but over a box jump seems impossible haha. lookback airs always look sick, get em! I gotta get more comfortable with airs before trying tricks. Park is not my element but I definitely feel I got better at it tonight

@Chuck & Chad, for sure! It was like 25mph winds on top of being in the 20s today, wind chill made it like 13. fuckkk that

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
11/24/2013 5:42 PM

Finally home & can embed the video for those too lazy to click the link haha. Also if the mods feel this should be posted in the photo/video section since it's picture heavy, feel free to do so. I just posted in general because I'm stoked on learning switch airs and today in general!

chad88 chad88
11/24/2013 6:11 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

I can't wait til Stocksy's ...more

are u gonna film at there , it would be cool to see some footage from you

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
11/24/2013 6:20 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

I'm a bit over 3 hours away from there haha.

But yeah my friend who was doing the flair in the photo above said backflips aren't as hard as you'd think

11/24/2013 7:48 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

chad88 wrote:

are u gonna film at there ...more

There is a bit of filming that will be going on yes. Im not gonna disclose too much info, but we are working on a project together.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/24/2013 7:50 PM
MaximusBikes wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm a bit over 3 hours ...more

That would be cool to meet someone from vital there. I know no one that uses vital other than Stocksy and Chaz. haha

I really feel like i am able to pull one. I wanna do it for sure, if we get out there! His mom isnt letting us go just yet bc his little bro (Lick, as we call him) has broken his walmart bike and she likes him to go with us, for whatever reason, and wont let us go if he cant come. Costs 20 bucks for him to just sit there. haha oh well.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP